- European Commission
- EU Science Hub
- Knowledge Centre on Migration and Demography
- Knowledge Portal
- Information Catalogue
- stakeholderOne global movement sharing one vision: a world in which government, business, civil society and the daily lives of people are free of corruption. In 1993, a few individuals...
ACCORD - African Centre for the Constructive Resolution of Disputes
- stakeholderThe African Centre for the Constructive Resolution of Disputes (ACCORD) is a South Africa-based civil society organisation working throughout Africa to bring creative African...
SOAS - School of Oriental and African Studies, University of London
- stakeholderSOAS University of London is the leading Higher Education institution in Europe specialising in the study of Asia, Africa and the Near and Middle East. SOAS is a remarkable...
The GovLab - The Governance Lab
- stakeholderBased at New Year University, Tandon School of Engineering, The GovLab’s mission is to improve people’s lives by changing the way we govern. The Governance Lab studies the...
ISMU - Fondazione ISMU – Initiatives and Studies on Multi-ethnicity
- stakeholderThe Fondazione ISMU – Initiatives and Studies on Multi-ethnicity – was created in 1991 at the initiative of the Fondazione Opere Sociali Cariplo (Cariplo’s charity foundation)....
CMR - Centre of Migration Research, University of Warsaw
- stakeholderThe CMR is an interdisciplinary inter-faculty research unit of the University of Warsaw, specialising in studies on migration processes in Poland and in Europe. 52 researchers...
ERC - European Research Council
- stakeholderThe ERC's mission is to encourage the highest quality research in Europe through competitive funding and to support investigator-driven frontier research across all fields, on...
- stakeholderItalian NGO for health-social-legal support of third-country nationals. Naga is a secular and non-partisan voluntary association that was established in Milan in 1987 to promote...
ECPAT UK - Every Child Protected Against Trafficking
- stakeholderECPAT UK is a leading children's rights organisation working to protect children from child trafficking and transnational child exploitation.
ECtHR - European Court of Human Rights
- stakeholderThe ECtHR is an international court set up in 1959. It rules on individual or state applications alleging violations of the civil and political rights set out in the European...
ODI - Overseas Development Institute
- stakeholderThe Overseas Development Institute (ODI) is a leading independent think tank on international development and humanitarian issues. Our mission is to inspire and inform policy...
Centre for International Governance Innovation
- stakeholderWe are the Centre for International Governance Innovation: an independent, non-partisan think tank with an objective and uniquely global perspective. Our research, opinions and...
NL-MSJ - Ministry of Security and Justice (NL)
- stakeholderThe Ministry of Security and Justice is responsible for maintaining the rule of law in the Netherlands, so that people can live together in freedom, regardless of their...
- stakeholderThe Swedish Migration Agency (Migrationsverket) is a Swedish government agency. In Sweden, the Migration Agency is the authority that considers applications from people who...
House of Commons
- stakeholderThe UK public elects 650 Members of Parliament (MPs) to represent their interests and concerns in the House of Commons. MPs consider and propose new laws, and can scrutinise...
WHO - World Health Organisation
- stakeholderThe World Health Organisation (WHO) goal is to build a better, healthier future for people all over the world. Working through offices in more than 150 countries, WHO staff...
SCMR - Sussex Centre for Migration Research
- stakeholderThe SCMR is a broad church for migration research that is theoretically informed and policy relevant. In the Sussex tradition, our distinctiveness comes through a genuinely...
MPI - Migration Policy Institute
- stakeholderThe Migration Policy Institute is an independent, non-partisan, non-profit think tank in Washington, DC dedicated to analysis of the movement of people worldwide. MPI provides...
Human Rights Watch
- stakeholderHuman Rights Watch is a nonprofit, nongovernmental human rights organization made up of roughly 400 staff members around the globe. Its staff consists of human rights...
COMPAS - The University of Oxford's Centre on Migration, Policy and Society
- stakeholderGlobal migration processes and phenomena, from conditions in places of migrant origins, through to institutions and activities affecting mobility, to social and economic effects...