- European Commission
- EU Science Hub
- Knowledge Centre on Migration and Demography
- Knowledge Portal
- Information Catalogue
JRC - Joint Research Centre
- DGs & EU AgenciesThe Joint Research Centre is the Commission's science and knowledge service. The JRC employs scientists to carry out research in order to provide independent scientific advice...
FRA - European Union Agency for Fundamental Rights
- DGs & EU AgenciesThe European Union Agency for Fundamental Rights (FRA) is the EU’s centre of fundamental rights expertise. It is one of the EU’s decentralised agencies. These agencies are set...
Biometric data in large EU IT systems in the areas of borders, visa and asylum – fundamental rights implications
- projectThis project will analyse the fundamental rights implications of inserting, storing and using biometric data – such as fingerprints – in the Eurodac, SIS II and VIS IT systems.
UNHCR - United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees
- stakeholderThe office of the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) is the UN Refugee Agency. UNHCR work to ensure that everybody has the right to seek asylum and find safe...
EURASYLUM - Research and Consulting on Migration and Asylum Policy Worldwide
- stakeholderEurasylum Ltd. is a fully independent research and consulting company that was established in 2001 in the United Kingdom. It conducts policy research, evaluation and technical...