- European Commission
- EU Science Hub
- Knowledge Centre on Migration and Demography
- Knowledge Portal
- Information Catalogue
DG INTPA - DG for International Partnerships
- DGs & EU AgenciesThe Commission's Directorate-General for International Partnerships is responsible for formulating the EU’s international partnership and development policy, with the ultimate...
MIEUX+: MIgration EU eXpertise+
- projectMIEUX+ (MIgration EU eXpertise+ Initiative) is a peer-to-peer experts’ facility that supports partner countries and regional organisations to better manage migration and...
8 NGOs in 11 States: 8 NGOs for migrants/refugees' health needs in 11 countries
- projectEight NGOs will support the health authorities of 11 Member States (BE, BG, DE, EL, ES, FR, HR, IT, NO, SE, SI) in providing adequate and accessible health services to newly...
SH-CAPAC: SUPPORTING HEALTH COORDINATION, ASSESSMENTS, PLANNING, ACCESS TO HEALTH CARE AND CAPACITY BUILDING IN MEMBER STATES UNDER PARTICULAR MIGRATORY PRESSURE
- projectSupport Member States under particular migratory pressure in their response to health related challenges.
RESCUE: Refugee Education Support in Mena CoUntriEs
- projectSupports the setting up of 7 "refugee student operational support units" across HEIs in Jordan, Lebanon, Iraq, Germany, Spain, Italy and Turkey to help refugee students to...
MIDWEB: Migration for Development of the Western Balkans
- projectFrom 1.2.2010 to 30.11.2012 the project MIDWEB made a contribution to the reconstruction and the development of the countries Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, the Republic of...
ADMin4ALL: Supporting active inclusion of disadvantaged migrants in Europe
- projectSupporting active inclusion of disadvantaged migrants in Europe through development and testing of local centres for social and economic integration. The main objective of this...
MIDA: Migration for Development in Africa
- project"Migration for Development in Africa" (MIDA) is a capacity-building programme, which helps to mobilize competencies acquired by African nationals abroad for the benefit of...
JIPS - Joint IDP Profiling Service
- stakeholderThe Joint IDP Profiling Service (JIPS) is an inter-agency service based in Geneva, which provides information about internally displaced populations to governments, humanitarian...
MERIC-Net - Mediterranean Network of National Information Centres on the Recognition of Qualifications
- networkThe MERIC-Net will address the recognition of refugees’ qualifications and the practical challenges related to it. The MERIC-Net project's objective is to revitalise the MERIC...
- networkACAPS is an independent information provider that is free from the bias or vested interests of any specific enterprise, sector, or region. As independent specialists in...