- European Commission
- EU Science Hub
- Knowledge Centre on Migration and Demography
- Knowledge Portal
- Information Catalogue
DG JUST - DG for Justice and Consumers
- DGs & EU AgenciesThe Commission's Directorate-General for Justice and Consumers is responsible for EU policy on justice, consumer rights and gender equality. Newsletter on the rights of the child
DG HOME - DG for Migration and Home Affairs
- DGs & EU AgenciesThe Commission's Directorate-General for Migration and Home Affairs is responsible for EU policy on migration and home affairs.
EU International Partnerships Academy
- web portalFor some years now, INTPA has provided access to its online learning content to the public. This has been part of an ongoing process of mutually opening learning opportunities...
EU Immigration Portal
- web portalEU immigration portal for family members, students, workers etc. providing information to would-be migrants
MIHKMA: Migration and Health Knowledge Management
- projectThe project focuses on expanding knowledge and understanding of migration and health, and supporting the development and uptake of evidence-informed guidance to ensure actions...
Europol - European Union Agency for Law Enforcement Cooperation
- DGs & EU AgenciesThe European Union Agency for Law Enforcement Cooperation (Europol), is the law enforcement agency of the European Union (EU) formed in 1998 to handle criminal intelligence and...
Frontex - European Border and Coast Guard Agency
- DGs & EU AgenciesThe European Border and Coast Guard Agency, also known as Frontex (from French: Frontières extérieures for "external borders"), is an agency of the European Union headquartered...
FRA - European Union Agency for Fundamental Rights
- DGs & EU AgenciesThe European Union Agency for Fundamental Rights (FRA) is the EU’s centre of fundamental rights expertise. It is one of the EU’s decentralised agencies. These agencies are set...
Early warning and Preparedness System (EPS) Latest Asylum Trends
- datasetEUAA monthly snapshots (Latest Asylum Trends) should be understood as giving an estimation of overall asylum trends at EU+ level in as close to real time as possible. They...
- Dataset ID: monthly snapshots
UNHCR Refugees Operational Data Portal
- datasetThe Refugees Operational Portal is a Partners coordination tool for Refugee situations provided by UNHCR.
UNICEF - United Nations Children's Fund
- stakeholderThe United Nations Children's Fund (UNICEF) works in 190 countries and territories to protect the rights of every child. UNICEF has spent 70 years working to improve the lives...
UNHCR - United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees
- stakeholderThe office of the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) is the UN Refugee Agency. UNHCR work to ensure that everybody has the right to seek asylum and find safe...
OHCHR - United Nations Human Rights Office of the High Commissioner
- stakeholderAs the principal United Nations office mandated to promote and protect human rights for all, OHCHR leads global human rights efforts speaks out objectively in the face of human...
BAMF - German Federal Office for Migration and Refugees.
- stakeholderThe Federal Office is the Centre of Excellence for Asylum, Migration and Integration in Germany. It is a federal authority within the portfolio of the Federal Ministry of the...
Italian Ministry of Interior. Department for civil liberties and immigration
- stakeholderIt carries out the functions and duties of the Ministry of the Interior in the protection of civil rights, including those concerning immigration and asylum, citizenship and...
MMP: Mixed Migration Platform
- web portalThe Mixed Migration Platform (MMP) aims to provide quality information and analysis to improve decision-making for people on the move through the Middle East and Europe, as well...
Knowledge Hub on Health and Migration
- web portalThe Knowledge Hub on Health and Migration is a joint effort between WHO/Europe, the Ministry of Health of Italy, the Regional Health Council of Sicily and the European...
ISPCAN - International Society for the Prevention of Child Abuse and Neglect
- stakeholderISPCAN’s mission is to prevent cruelty to children in every nation, in every form: physical abuse, sexual abuse, neglect, street children, child fatalities, child prostitution,...
CATW - Coalition against trafficking in women
- stakeholderCATW is a non-governmental organization that works to end human trafficking and the commercial sexual exploitation of women and children worldwide. CATW is the world’s first...
ECPAT UK - Every Child Protected Against Trafficking
- stakeholderECPAT UK is a leading children's rights organisation working to protect children from child trafficking and transnational child exploitation.