- European Commission
- EU Science Hub
- Knowledge Centre on Migration and Demography
- Knowledge Portal
- Information Catalogue
EIB - European Investment Bank
- stakeholderThe EIB is the European Union's bank, owned by and representing the interests of the European Union Member States. EIB works closely with other EU institutions to implement EU...
UNU-EHS - United Nations University – Institute for Environment and Human Security
- stakeholderThe United Nations University (UNU) is the academic arm of the United Nations and acts as a global think tank. The mission of the Institute for Environment and Human Security...
UNESCO - United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization
- stakeholderUNESCO is the United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization. It seeks to build peace through international cooperation in Education, the Sciences and Culture....
- stakeholderWith 189 member countries, staff from more than 170 countries, and offices in over 130 locations, the World Bank Group is a unique global partnership: five institutions working...
UN - United Nations
- stakeholderThe United Nations is an international organization founded in 1945. It is currently made up of 193 Member States. The mission and work of the United Nations are guided by the...
IOM - International Organization for Migration
- stakeholderEstablished in 1951, IOM is the leading inter-governmental organization in the field of migration and works closely with governmental, intergovernmental and non-governmental...
GMDAC - IOM's Global Migration Data Analysis Centre
- stakeholderIOM's Global Migration Data Analysis Centre (GMDAC) aims to contribute to IOM's overall effort to compile, analyse and share data on international migration.
UNHCR - United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees
- stakeholderThe office of the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) is the UN Refugee Agency. UNHCR work to ensure that everybody has the right to seek asylum and find safe...
IMI - International Migration Institute
- stakeholderOur aim is to advance understanding of how migration shapes and is shaped by broader development processes. IMI is pioneering new theoretical and methodological approaches that...
- stakeholderChatham House, the Royal Institute of International Affairs, is an independent policy institute based in London. Our mission is to help build a sustainably secure, prosperous...
NASA. Global Climate Change: Vital Signs of the Planet
- stakeholderThe mission of “Global Climate Change: Vital Signs of the Planet” is to provide the public with accurate and timely news and information about Earth’s changing climate, along...
- stakeholderadelphi is a leading independent think tank and public policy consultancy focusing on climate, environment and development. Their mission is to improve global governance through...
IISD - International Institute for Sustainable Development
- stakeholderThe International Institute for Sustainable Development's mission is to promote human development and environmental sustainability through innovative research, communication and...
GIZ - Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit
- stakeholderAs a provider of international cooperation services for sustainable development and international education work, GIZ is dedicated to building a future worth living around the...
ADB - Asian Development Bank
- stakeholderThe Asian Development Bank was conceived in the early 1960s as a financial institution that would be Asian in character and foster economic growth and cooperation in one of the...
UNU WIDER - United Nations University World Institute for Development Economics Research
- stakeholderThe United Nations University World Institute for Development Economics Research provides economic analysis and policy advice with the aim of promoting sustainable and equitable...
OXMS - Oxford Martin School
- stakeholderOXMS invests in research that cuts across disciplines to tackle a wide range of issues such as climate change, disease and inequality. It supports novel, high risk and...
ODI - Overseas Development Institute
- stakeholderThe Overseas Development Institute (ODI) is a leading independent think tank on international development and humanitarian issues. Our mission is to inspire and inform policy...
UNFCCC - United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change
- stakeholderWith 197 Parties, the United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change (UNFCCC) has near universal membership and is the parent treaty of the 1997 Kyoto Protocol. The Kyoto...
IPCC - Intergovernmental panel on climate change
- stakeholderThe Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC) is the United Nations body for assessing the science related to climate change. The IPCC provides regular assessments of...