- European Commission
- EU Science Hub
- Knowledge Centre on Migration and Demography
- Knowledge Portal
- Information Catalogue
UNU-GCM - United Nations University Institute on Globalization, Culture and Mobility
- stakeholderThe United Nations University Institute on Globalization, Culture and Mobility (UNU-GCM) aims to contribute to good governance, cultural diversity, democracy and human rights...
EUI - European University Institute
- stakeholderThe European University Institute (EUI) is a unique international centre for doctorate and post-doctorate studies and research. Since its establishment 40 years ago by the six...
OSCE - Organization for Security and Co-operation in Europe
- stakeholderWith 57 participating States in North America, Europe and Asia, the OSCE – the Organization for Security and Co-operation in Europe – is the world’s largest regional security...
Fondation Robert Schuman
- stakeholderThe Robert Schuman Foundation that was founded in 1991 after the fall of the Berlin Wall has been approved by the State for its services to the public; it works to promote the...
ODIHR - OSCE Office for Democratic Institutions and Human Rights
- stakeholderThe OSCE Office for Democratic Institutions and Human Rights (ODIHR) provides support, assistance and expertise to participating States and civil society to promote democracy,...
GIZ - Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit
- stakeholderAs a provider of international cooperation services for sustainable development and international education work, GIZ is dedicated to building a future worth living around the...