- European Commission
- EU Science Hub
- Knowledge Centre on Migration and Demography
- Knowledge Portal
- Information Catalogue
KCMD - Knowledge Centre on Migration and Demography
- stakeholderThe European Commission's Knowledge Centre on Migration and Demography (KCMD), established on 20 June 2016, aims to provide scientific evidence for EU policymaking tailored to...
- stakeholderWith 189 member countries, staff from more than 170 countries, and offices in over 130 locations, the World Bank Group is a unique global partnership: five institutions working...
MIDA: Migration for Development in Africa
- project"Migration for Development in Africa" (MIDA) is a capacity-building programme, which helps to mobilize competencies acquired by African nationals abroad for the benefit of...
MRU - Migration Research Unit - UCL
- stakeholderThe Migration Research Unit (MRU) is a cross-departmental and interdisciplinary research unit based within the Geography Department at UCL which has academic members and...
KNOMAD - Global Knowledge Partnership on Migration and Development
- networkKNOMAD is a global hub of knowledge and policy expertise on migration and development issues. KNOMAD draws on experts from all parts of the world to synthesize existing...