- European Commission
- EU Science Hub
- Knowledge Centre on Migration and Demography
- Knowledge Portal
- Information Catalogue
DG SANTE - DG for Health and Food Safety
- DGs & EU AgenciesThe Commission's Directorate-General for Health and Food Safety is responsible for EU policy on food safety and health and for monitoring the implementation of related laws.
EU-HEP-SCREEN: Screening for Hepatitis B and C among migrants in the European Union
- projectChronic viral hepatitis B and C is a major health problem in many European countries. Migrants from endemic areas in particular, are the most affected and underserved population...
GermAge: The aging germ cell – biological pathways, risk factors and mechanisms underlying anincreasing medical and socio-economic problem
- projectThe main objective of GermAge is to understand the devastating decline in germ cell quality during aging, and thus to define the determinants, pathways and risk factors for...
ECDC - European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control
- DGs & EU AgenciesThe European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control (ECDC) was established in 2005. It is an EU agency aimed at strengthening Europe's defences against infectious diseases....
OXMS - Oxford Martin School
- stakeholderOXMS invests in research that cuts across disciplines to tackle a wide range of issues such as climate change, disease and inequality. It supports novel, high risk and...
Population Reference Bureau
- stakeholderThe Population Reference Bureau informs people around the world about population, health, and the environment, and empowers them to use that information to advance the...
WHO - World Health Organisation
- stakeholderThe World Health Organisation (WHO) goal is to build a better, healthier future for people all over the world. Working through offices in more than 150 countries, WHO staff...
EUNAAPA - EUropean Network for Action on Ageing and Physical Activity
- networkThe EUropean Network for Action on Ageing and Physical Activity is a thematic, collaborative network aiming to improve the health, wellbeing and independence of older people...
AGORA Thematic Network
- networkIn this network, you can discuss health issues, share ideas and gather information on policy areas related to health. You can also let the community know about the events you...