- European Commission
- EU Science Hub
- Knowledge Centre on Migration and Demography
- Knowledge Portal
- Information Catalogue
DG HOME - DG for Migration and Home Affairs
- DGs & EU AgenciesThe Commission's Directorate-General for Migration and Home Affairs is responsible for EU policy on migration and home affairs.
CIR - Italian Refugee Council
- stakeholderThe Italian Refugee Council is an independent humanitarian organization formed in 1990 in Italy, at the initiative of the United Nations, with the objective of defending the...
Transnational Advisory and Assistance Network for Asylum Seekers Under a Dublin Process
- projectThe main objective of this project is to create a european network of associations providing follow-up and assistance to asylum seekers intheir charge, finding themselves under...
DIASP: Assessing the Dublin Regulation’s impact on asylum seekers’ access to protection and identifying best practice implementation in the European Union
- projectThe DIASP project aims to bring the personal experiences of asylum seekers directly into the EU and member state debate on Dublin. Its central objective is twofold: to study the...
European network for technical cooperation on the application of the Dublin II regulation
- projectThis report provides a comparative overview of the application of the Dublin II Regulation in 20 Member States. It reveals a number of disturbing trends concerning...
Dublin Support for Guardians
- projectThe project aims to: Formulate steps for each member state for reuniting a UAM with his family (care to care); Offer support to guardians and other representatives in Dublin...