DG HOME - DG for Migration and Home Affairs
- DGs & EU AgenciesThe Commission's Directorate-General for Migration and Home Affairs is responsible for EU policy on migration and home affairs.
Asylum applicant means a person having submitted an application for international protection or having been included in such application as a family member during the reference...
- monthly; quarterly; annual
- European Union ; Iceland ; Liechtenstein ; Norway ; Switzerland
CIR - Italian Refugee Council
- stakeholderThe Italian Refugee Council is an independent humanitarian organization formed in 1990 in Italy, at the initiative of the United Nations, with the objective of defending the...
DIASP: Assessing the Dublin Regulation’s impact on asylum seekers’ access to protection and identifying best practice implementation in the European Union
- projectThe DIASP project aims to bring the personal experiences of asylum seekers directly into the EU and member state debate on Dublin. Its central objective is twofold: to study the...
The main objective of this project is to create a european network of associations providing follow-up and assistance to asylum seekers intheir charge, finding themselves under...
This report provides a comparative overview of the application of the Dublin II Regulation in 20 Member States. It reveals a number of disturbing trends concerning...
Dublin Support for Guardians
- projectThe project aims to: Formulate steps for each member state for reuniting a UAM with his family (care to care); Offer support to guardians and other representatives in Dublin...