DG REGIO - DG for Regional and Urban Policy
- DGs & EU AgenciesThe Commission's Directorate-General for Regional and Urban Policy is responsible for EU policy on regions and cities.
DG EAC - DG for Education and Culture
- DGs & EU AgenciesThe Commission's Directorate General for Education and Culture (DG EAC) is the executive branch of the European Union responsible for policy on education, culture, youth,...
Migrant integration; Zaragoza indicators; in the areas of employment; education; social inclusion and active citizenship
- datasetIn order to achieve better comparability among EU Member States; the 2010 Zaragoza declaration agreed on a set of common indicators which were further developed in the study...
- European Union ; Candidate countries ; Iceland ; Liechtenstein ; Norway ; Switzerland
- web portalThe Youth Guarantee is a commitment by all Member States to ensure that all young people under the age of 25 years receive a good quality offer of employment continued...
"A comprehensive approach to migration" - Contribution of the European Structural and Investment Funds to the 10 Commission Priorities
- web portal
This item has no description
Eurostat Education and training
- web portalEurostat's statistics on Education and training. Those statistics provide information on the participation of individuals in education and training activities, education...
Several years ago; the OECD started to compile data based on population censuses of OECD countries for the 2000 census round. Since then; another round was added to the first...
Migrant Integration Policy Index (MIPEX)
- web portalThe Migrant Integration Policy Index (MIPEX) is a unique tool which measures policies to integrate migrants in all EU Member States, Australia, Canada, Iceland, Japan, South...
HWWI - Hamburgische WeltWirtschaftsInstitut
- stakeholderHamburg Institute of International Economics
The Institute for Employment Research (IAB) conducts research on the labour market in order to advise political actors at all levels in a competent manner. Economists,...
ISTAT - Istituto nazionale di statistica
- stakeholderItalian National Statistical Institute. Topics: enterprises; environment and energy; population and housuhold; household economic conditions; health statistics; social security...
The World in 2050 (TWI2050)
- web portalThe World in 2050 (TWI2050) is a global research initiative in support of a successful implementation of the United Nations’ 2030 Agenda. The goal of TWI2050 is to provide the...
NBER - National Bureau of Economic Research
- stakeholderThe NBER is an American private nonprofit research organization committed to undertaking and disseminating unbiased economic research among public policymakers, business...
IES - Institute for European Studies
- stakeholderThe Institute for European Studies (IES) at the Vrije Universiteit Brussel (VUB) is an academic Jean Monnet Centre of Excellence and a policy think tank that focuses on the...
MPI - Migration Policy Institute
- stakeholderThe Migration Policy Institute is an independent, non-partisan, non-profit think tank in Washington, DC dedicated to analysis of the movement of people worldwide. MPI provides...
Youth Guarantee Coordinators
- networkThe Youth Guarantee is a commitment by all Member States to ensure that all young people under the age of 25 years receive a good quality offer of employment, continued...