Migrant integration; Zaragoza indicators; in the areas of employment; education; social inclusion and active citizenship
- datasetIn order to achieve better comparability among EU Member States; the 2010 Zaragoza declaration agreed on a set of common indicators which were further developed in the study...
- European Union ; Candidate countries ; Iceland ; Liechtenstein ; Norway ; Switzerland
- web portalThe Youth Guarantee is a commitment by all Member States to ensure that all young people under the age of 25 years receive a good quality offer of employment continued...
"A comprehensive approach to migration" - Contribution of the European Structural and Investment Funds to the 10 Commission Priorities
- web portal
This item has no description
The Institute for Employment Research (IAB) conducts research on the labour market in order to advise political actors at all levels in a competent manner. Economists,...
The World in 2050 (TWI2050)
- web portalThe World in 2050 (TWI2050) is a global research initiative in support of a successful implementation of the United Nations’ 2030 Agenda. The goal of TWI2050 is to provide the...
CARDET - Center for the Advancement of Research and Development in Educational Technology
- stakeholderCARDET is an independent, non-profit, non-governmental, research and development organization based in Cyprus with partners around the world. CARDET is becoming one of the...
MPI - Migration Policy Institute
- stakeholderThe Migration Policy Institute is an independent, non-partisan, non-profit think tank in Washington, DC dedicated to analysis of the movement of people worldwide. MPI provides...
GMG - Global Migration Group
- networkGMG is an inter-agency group bringing together heads of agencies to promote the wider application of all relevant international and regional instruments and norms relating to...