Marriages and divorces
- datasetData on marriages and divorces at national level are transmitted to Eurostat by the National Statistics Institutes on voluntary basis in the context of UNIDEMO; which is the...
- European Union ; Candidate countries ; Iceland ; Liechtenstein ; Norway ; Switzerland ; United Kingdom
EU Immigration Portal
- web portalEU immigration portal for family members, students, workers etc. providing information to would-be migrants
DEMOSTAF: Emerging population issues in sub-Saharan Africa: Cross-checking and promoting demographic data for better action
- projectDEMOSTAF (DEMOgraphy-STatistics-for-Africa) brings together European and African research institutes as well as non academic African national statistics offices (NSOs) in a...
Household, family and fertility changes are key drivers of population dynamics. Discovering and explaining the velocity of these changes is essential to understand the current...
WORLDFAM: Towards a Unified Analysis of World Population: Family Patterns in Multilevel Perspective
- projectThe overarching aim of this proposal is to develop the conceptual and analytical instruments to establish a formal linkage between macro and micro level perspectives in...
IFAMID presents a new framework for the analysis of family demography. Drawing on recent theoretical developments, and exploiting cognitive and methodological insights from a...
UNICEF - United Nations Children's Fund
- stakeholderThe United Nations Children's Fund (UNICEF) works in 190 countries and territories to protect the rights of every child. UNICEF has spent 70 years working to improve the lives...
The MAFE project is a major research initiative focused on migration between Sud-saharan Africa and Europe. It aimed at collecting unique data on the characteristics and...
EKKA - National Center for Social Solidarity
- stakeholderNational Center for Social Solidarity. The objective of the E.K.K.A. is the coordination of the network that provides social support services, care and solidarity to...
INED - Institut national d’études démographiques
- stakeholderFrench national institute of Demographic Studies. Topics: couples; family; sexuality; birth; fertility; contraception; life expectancy; mortality; health; world migration;...
Population Reference Bureau
- stakeholderThe Population Reference Bureau informs people around the world about population, health, and the environment, and empowers them to use that information to advance the...
ESRC Centre for Population Change
- stakeholderThe ESRC Centre for Population Change was established in January 2009, funded by the Economic and Social Research Council it is the UK's first research centre on population...