- European Commission
- EU Science Hub
- Knowledge Centre on Migration and Demography
- Knowledge Portal
- Information Catalogue
DG JUST - DG for Justice and Consumers
- DGs & EU AgenciesThe Commission's Directorate-General for Justice and Consumers is responsible for EU policy on justice, consumer rights and gender equality. Newsletter on the rights of the child
Rights of the Child
- web portalRights of the Child Portal with all kinds of information about the legal provisions and support to children in general and migrant children in particular.
FRA - European Union Agency for Fundamental Rights
- DGs & EU AgenciesThe European Union Agency for Fundamental Rights (FRA) is the EU’s centre of fundamental rights expertise. It is one of the EU’s decentralised agencies. These agencies are set...
FRA’s regular overviews of migration-related fundamental rights concerns
- datasetIn view of the increased numbers of refugees; asylum seekers and migrants entering the EU; FRA publishes monthly reports highlighting key developments about the fundamental...
- Dataset ID: overviews
FRA Rights of the Child
- web portalInformation for children about child rights: key text and policy documents; child participations in research; indicators; FRA for children; news; projects;publications;...
FRANET - FRA Agency’s multidisciplinary research network
- networkFRANET is the Agency’s multidisciplinary research network, which has been in operation since 2011. It is composed of contractors in each EU Member State who, upon request,...
Pandora: Prevention and detection of racism, xenophobia and other intolerance in the field of health
This item has no description
Separated asylum-seeking children: An examination of living conditions, provisions and decision making procedures in selected EU Member States through child centred participatory research
- projectThe aim of this project was to provide EU and national policymakers, agencies and services with a valuable insight into separated asylum-seeking children's views and...
FRIDA: Prevention and detection of racism, xenophobia and related intolerance at school
- projectTo transform schools into inclusive spaces based on democratic values and community involvement; to prevent and tackle hate crime, discrimination and intolerance; to train...
Migration detention of children
- projectThis project focuses on detention conditions, covering such issues as access to health and education, monitoring of detention facilities and ensuring children’s wellbeing.
Biometric data in large EU IT systems in the areas of borders, visa and asylum – fundamental rights implications
- projectThis project will analyse the fundamental rights implications of inserting, storing and using biometric data – such as fingerprints – in the Eurodac, SIS II and VIS IT systems.
The asylum seeker perspective: access to information and effective remedies
- projectIn this project, the FRA revealed how asylum seekers judge selected issues relating to the asylum procedure (1.- MS's duty to duly inform asylum seekers about the asylum...
UNU-GCM - United Nations University Institute on Globalization, Culture and Mobility
- stakeholderThe United Nations University Institute on Globalization, Culture and Mobility (UNU-GCM) aims to contribute to good governance, cultural diversity, democracy and human rights...
Human Trafficking Indicators
- datasetA new dataset on human trafficking patterns and government anti-trafficking efforts in 179 countries from 2000 to 2011. This is the first dataset to broadly capture different...
- University of Sydney
- Dataset ID: HTI
WFF - Walk Free Foundation
- stakeholderThe Walk Free Foundation (WFF) is an international human rights organisation founded by Andrew and Nicola Forrest. It encompasses their vision to see the end of...
IES - Institute for European Studies
- stakeholderThe Institute for European Studies (IES) at the Vrije Universiteit Brussel (VUB) is an academic Jean Monnet Centre of Excellence and a policy think tank that focuses on the...