- European Commission
- EU Science Hub
- Knowledge Centre on Migration and Demography
- Knowledge Portal
- Information Catalogue
UN - United Nations
- stakeholderThe United Nations is an international organization founded in 1945. It is currently made up of 193 Member States. The mission and work of the United Nations are guided by the...
UN Women - United Nations Entity for Gender Equality and the Empowerment of Women
- stakeholderUN Women is the UN organization dedicated to gender equality and the empowerment of women. A global champion for women and girls, UN Women was established to accelerate progress...
UNICEF Innocenti - UNICEF Office of Research – Innocenti
- stakeholderThe Office of Research – Innocenti is UNICEF’s dedicated research centre. Its core mandate is to undertake cutting-edge, policy-relevant research that equips the organization...
JIPS - Joint IDP Profiling Service
- stakeholderThe Joint IDP Profiling Service (JIPS) is an inter-agency service based in Geneva, which provides information about internally displaced populations to governments, humanitarian...
ODI - Overseas Development Institute
- stakeholderThe Overseas Development Institute (ODI) is a leading independent think tank on international development and humanitarian issues. Our mission is to inspire and inform policy...