SH-CAPAC: SUPPORTING HEALTH COORDINATION, ASSESSMENTS, PLANNING, ACCESS TO HEALTH CARE AND CAPACITY BUILDING IN MEMBER STATES UNDER PARTICULAR MIGRATORY PRESSURE
- projectSupport Member States under particular migratory pressure in their response to health related challenges.
Mig-Healthcare: Minimize health inequalities and improve the integration of vulnerable migrants and refugees into local communities
- projectThe project aims to facilitate the transition from institutional to community-based care and integrated services for migrants and refugees that will ensure health equality and...
Mig-HealthCare: Strengthen Community Based Care to minimize health inequalities and improve the integration of vulnerable migrants and refugees into local communities
- projectMig-HealthCare will produce a roadmap to effective community based care models to improve physical and mental health care services, support the inclusion and participation of...
- projectaims to improve healthcare access for vulnerable migrants and refugees, in particular women and unaccompanied minors, who have recently arrived in Europe. To this end the...
REHEALTH2 / Re-Health2: Implementation of the Personal Health Record as a tool for integration of refugees in EU health systems
- projectThe Re-Health2 project, has the overall objective to contribute to the integration of newly-arrived migrants and refugees, including those to be relocated, in the EU Member...
MIGHEALTHNET - Information Network on Good Practice in Health Care for Migrants and Minorities in Europe
- networkThe main activity of the project is the development of wikis concerned with migration and health, which will function as nodes for European and national networks for exchanging...
AGORA Thematic Network
- networkIn this network, you can discuss health issues, share ideas and gather information on policy areas related to health. You can also let the community know about the events you...