- European Commission
- EU Science Hub
- Knowledge Centre on Migration and Demography
- Knowledge Portal
- Information Catalogue
EPSC - European Political Strategy Centre
- DGs & EU AgenciesThe European Political Strategy Centre (EPSC) is the European Commission’s in-house think tank, established by European Commission President Jean-Claude Juncker, and operating...
DG HOME - DG for Migration and Home Affairs
- DGs & EU AgenciesThe Commission's Directorate-General for Migration and Home Affairs is responsible for EU policy on migration and home affairs.
JRC - Joint Research Centre
- DGs & EU AgenciesThe Joint Research Centre is the Commission's science and knowledge service. The JRC employs scientists to carry out research in order to provide independent scientific advice...
Transnational Human Mobility Indicators using Global Air Traffic Data
- datasetMonthly air passenger flows data are synthetised into a set of indicators between countries worldwide describing trends and types of human cross-border mobility. Two indicators...
- Dataset ID: GMP
Air Passenger Traffic Scenarios during the COVID-19 Coronavirus Outbreak
- datasetData used: Historical air traffic data, processed and provided by SABRE. Monthly air traffic information on the number of passengers and the average price per ticket, for every...
- Dataset ID: kcmd_air_covid19
JRC mobility functional areas estimates
- datasetThe dataset contains information about how subnational geographical areas cluster with in terms of human mobility measured through Mobile Network Operator (MNO) data,...
- Austria ; Belgium ; Bulgaria ; Czechia ; Germany ; Denmark ; Estonia ; Greece ; Spain ; Finland ; France ; Croatia ; Italy ; Norway ; Portugal ; Sweden ; Slovenia
- Dataset ID: jrc-mfa
Urban Data Platform
- datasetA data sharing and visualisation platform for indicators including amonst others demography and mobility in EU regions and cities
Net migration into NUTS 3 regions; 2001-2011; published as European Structural and Investments Funds data.
- datasetThis dataset shows the percentage of net migration in EU regions (at NUTS3 level) between 2001 and 2011.
- Dataset ID: 74hm-qims
KCMD - Knowledge Centre on Migration and Demography
- stakeholderThe European Commission's Knowledge Centre on Migration and Demography (KCMD), established on 20 June 2016, aims to provide scientific evidence for EU policymaking tailored to...
EUROMED Migration IV
- projectThe overall objective of EUROMED Migration IV (2016-2019), a programme financed by the European Union and implemented by ICMPD, is to support EU Member States and ENI Southern...
MOHPROF: Mobility of Health Professionals
- projectIn the medium-scale collaborative project with partners inside and outside the EU, scientific institutes with the capacities to conduct sound investigations will cooperate with...
MOLECOPS: International mobility, local economics and European cooperation policies in the central Sahara
- projectMigration by nationals of sub-Saharan countries to the Sahara, often assimilated by African and European public institutions to departures to Europe, have, over the last decade,...
FEUTURE: The Future of EU-Turkey Relations. Mapping Dynamics and Testing Scenarios
- projectThe EU and Turkey face mounting challenges both in relation to one another and internationally. The EU is confronted with an economic crisis which is likely to make...
GlobalCitizenshipLaw: Global Citizenship Law: International Migration and Constitutional Identity
- projectManaging global migration is one of the most pressing issues of our time, particularly in Europe. With more than 230 million international immigrants, the manner in which new...
MO-TRAYL: Mobility trajectories of young lives: Life chances of transnational youths in Global South and North
- projectThe objective of MO-TRAYL is to develop a better understanding of the relationship between migration and young people’s life-chances by studying youth’s mobility trajectories....
YMOBILITY: Youth mobility: maximising opportunities for individuals, labour markets and regions in Europe
- projectResearch on international youth mobility has been fragmented, mostly based on relatively small samples and case studies. YMOBILITY develops a comprehensive research programme...
MOVE: Mapping mobility – pathways, institutions and structural effects of youth mobility in Europe
- projectThe overall ambition of MOVE is to provide a research-informed contribution towards an improvement of the conditions of the mobility of young people in Europe and a reduction of...
R_EMIGRA: Regional Migration Governance (R_eMigra) A human-rights analysis of emerging mobility regimes
- projectOn the basis of migration governance and legal pluralism theories, as well as on the basis of the developments in migration policies, the proposed research hypothesizes that the...
MOBPOSSTAT: Mobile Positioning Data as a Source for Aggregated Human Mobility Statistics
- projectMobile positioning data can increase our understanding of movements in society and for businesses it helps map the locations of its customers. In an industry worth $11 billion...