- European Commission
- EU Science Hub
- Knowledge Centre on Migration and Demography
- Knowledge Portal
- Information Catalogue
EPSC - European Political Strategy Centre
- DGs & EU AgenciesThe European Political Strategy Centre (EPSC) is the European Commission’s in-house think tank, established by European Commission President Jean-Claude Juncker, and operating...
DG HOME - DG for Migration and Home Affairs
- DGs & EU AgenciesThe Commission's Directorate-General for Migration and Home Affairs is responsible for EU policy on migration and home affairs.
EPC - European Policy Centre
- stakeholderThe European Policy Centre (EPC) is an independent, not-for-profit think tank dedicated to fostering European integration through analysis and debate, supporting and challenging...
UNESCO: Migration and inclusive societies
- web portalUNESCO places emphasis on the human face of migration. It addresses the implications of the movement of people within its fields of competence, firmly embedding its...
UNESCO - United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization
- stakeholderUNESCO is the United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization. It seeks to build peace through international cooperation in Education, the Sciences and Culture....
IOM - International Organization for Migration
- stakeholderEstablished in 1951, IOM is the leading inter-governmental organization in the field of migration and works closely with governmental, intergovernmental and non-governmental...
MPG - Migration Policy Group
- stakeholderThe Migration Policy Group is an independent non-profit European organisation dedicated to strategic thinking and acting on equality and mobility. The two areas are related and...
CEPS - Centre for European Policy studies
- stakeholderThe CEPS is an independent policy research institute in Brussels. Its mission is to produce sound policy research leading to constructive solutions to the challenges facing...
CReAM - Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration
- stakeholderCReAM is an independent and interdisciplinary research centre located in the Department of Economics at University College London. CReAM's research focuses on the causes,...
MACIMIDE - Maastricht Centre for Citizenship, Migration and Development
- stakeholderMACIMIDE is the interdisciplinary research platform of Maastricht University that brings together scholars working in the fields of migration, mobility, citizenship, development...
MR@S - Migration Research at The University of Sheffield
- networkMigration Research at The University of Sheffield is an interdisciplinary network of scholars conducting world-leading and high impact research on global migration and mobility....