- European Commission
- EU Science Hub
- Knowledge Centre on Migration and Demography
- Knowledge Portal
- Information Catalogue
EU International Partnerships Academy
- web portalFor some years now, INTPA has provided access to its online learning content to the public. This has been part of an ongoing process of mutually opening learning opportunities...
Together against trafficking in human beings
- web portalThe EU anti-trafficking website provides a one-stop-shop for practitioners and the public interested in the problem of trafficking
EUR-HUMAN: EUropean Refugees - HUman Movement and Advisory Network
- projectThe international refugee crisis has reached a critical point and many European countries are developing policy and plan to better define their role in supporting refugees...
R_EMIGRA: Regional Migration Governance (R_eMigra) A human-rights analysis of emerging mobility regimes
- projectOn the basis of migration governance and legal pluralism theories, as well as on the basis of the developments in migration policies, the proposed research hypothesizes that the...
FRA - European Union Agency for Fundamental Rights
- DGs & EU AgenciesThe European Union Agency for Fundamental Rights (FRA) is the EU’s centre of fundamental rights expertise. It is one of the EU’s decentralised agencies. These agencies are set...
- web portalCharterpedia is an online tool which provides easy-to-access information on the Charter of Fundamental Rights of the European Union. The Charter is the European Union’s ‘bill of...
EPC - European Policy Centre
- stakeholderThe European Policy Centre (EPC) is an independent, not-for-profit think tank dedicated to fostering European integration through analysis and debate, supporting and challenging...
FRIM: Fundamental rights situation of irregular immigrants in the European Union
- projectto examine key aspects of the situation of irregular immigrants in the European Union, in order to assess the extent to which their fundamental rights are respected and...
Universal Human Rights Index (UHRI)
- datasetThe Universal Human Rights Index (UHRI) is designed to facilitate access to human rights recommendations issued by three key pillars of the United Nations human rights...
- Dataset ID: UHRI
UNESCO: Migration and inclusive societies
- web portalUNESCO places emphasis on the human face of migration. It addresses the implications of the movement of people within its fields of competence, firmly embedding its...
NO HATE SPEECH Movement
- web portalA youth campaign of the Council of Europe for human rights online, to reduce the levels of acceptance of hate speech and develop online youth participation and citizenship,...
- web portalThe protection tool provides the key information that UNHCR staff, government officials and judges need to decide whether an asylum-seeker is a refugee.
Special Rapporteur on the Human Rights of Internally Displaced Persons
- web portalThe Special Rapporteur on the Human Rights of IDPs plays an important role to mainstream the human rights of IDPs within the UN system and advocacy with Governments and key...
CoE Children's Rights
- web portalWeb site with general information on the rights of children, events, news, documentation.
ILO Statistics and Databases
- web portalLabour statistics cover a wide range of topics related to the world of work. They include statistics about different forms of work as well as statistics about labour markets.
CoE Action against trafficking in human beings
- web portalWebsite under the frame of the Council of Europe Convention on Action against Trafficking in Human Beings was adopted by the Committee of Ministers of the Council of Europe on 3...
UNFPA - United Nations Population Fund
- stakeholderThe United Nations Population Fund (UNFPA) is the lead UN agency for delivering a world where every pregnancy is wanted, every childbirth is safe and every young person's...
UNESCO - United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization
- stakeholderUNESCO is the United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization. It seeks to build peace through international cooperation in Education, the Sciences and Culture....
UN - United Nations
- stakeholderThe United Nations is an international organization founded in 1945. It is currently made up of 193 Member States. The mission and work of the United Nations are guided by the...
ILO - International Labour Organisation
- stakeholderThe International Labour Organization (ILO) is the United Nations agency for the world of work. It sets international labour standards, promotes rights at work and...