- European Commission
- EU Science Hub
- Knowledge Centre on Migration and Demography
- Knowledge Portal
- Information Catalogue
EU International Partnerships Academy
- web portalFor some years now, INTPA has provided access to its online learning content to the public. This has been part of an ongoing process of mutually opening learning opportunities...
R_EMIGRA: Regional Migration Governance (R_eMigra) A human-rights analysis of emerging mobility regimes
- projectOn the basis of migration governance and legal pluralism theories, as well as on the basis of the developments in migration policies, the proposed research hypothesizes that the...
FRA - European Union Agency for Fundamental Rights
- DGs & EU AgenciesThe European Union Agency for Fundamental Rights (FRA) is the EU’s centre of fundamental rights expertise. It is one of the EU’s decentralised agencies. These agencies are set...
FRIM: Fundamental rights situation of irregular immigrants in the European Union
- projectto examine key aspects of the situation of irregular immigrants in the European Union, in order to assess the extent to which their fundamental rights are respected and...
Universal Human Rights Index (UHRI)
- datasetThe Universal Human Rights Index (UHRI) is designed to facilitate access to human rights recommendations issued by three key pillars of the United Nations human rights...
- Dataset ID: UHRI
ILO Statistics and Databases
- web portalLabour statistics cover a wide range of topics related to the world of work. They include statistics about different forms of work as well as statistics about labour markets.
UNFPA - United Nations Population Fund
- stakeholderThe United Nations Population Fund (UNFPA) is the lead UN agency for delivering a world where every pregnancy is wanted, every childbirth is safe and every young person's...
ILO - International Labour Organisation
- stakeholderThe International Labour Organization (ILO) is the United Nations agency for the world of work. It sets international labour standards, promotes rights at work and...
UN Women - United Nations Entity for Gender Equality and the Empowerment of Women
- stakeholderUN Women is the UN organization dedicated to gender equality and the empowerment of women. A global champion for women and girls, UN Women was established to accelerate progress...
UNICEF - United Nations Children's Fund
- stakeholderThe United Nations Children's Fund (UNICEF) works in 190 countries and territories to protect the rights of every child. UNICEF has spent 70 years working to improve the lives...
UNHCR - United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees
- stakeholderThe office of the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) is the UN Refugee Agency. UNHCR work to ensure that everybody has the right to seek asylum and find safe...
UNU-GCM - United Nations University Institute on Globalization, Culture and Mobility
- stakeholderThe United Nations University Institute on Globalization, Culture and Mobility (UNU-GCM) aims to contribute to good governance, cultural diversity, democracy and human rights...
OHCHR - United Nations Human Rights Office of the High Commissioner
- stakeholderAs the principal United Nations office mandated to promote and protect human rights for all, OHCHR leads global human rights efforts speaks out objectively in the face of human...
OSCE - Organization for Security and Co-operation in Europe
- stakeholderWith 57 participating States in North America, Europe and Asia, the OSCE – the Organization for Security and Co-operation in Europe – is the world’s largest regional security...
WFF - Walk Free Foundation
- stakeholderThe Walk Free Foundation (WFF) is an international human rights organisation founded by Andrew and Nicola Forrest. It encompasses their vision to see the end of...
Mhub: North Africa Mixed Migration Hub
- web portalMHub works on behalf of the North Africa Mixed Migration Task Force consisting of DRC, IOM, OHCHR, RMMS, Save the Children, UNHCR, UNICEF and UNODC. It promotes a human...
GRITIM-UPF - Interdisciplinary Research Group on Immigration -Universitat Pompeu Fabra
- stakeholderGRITIM-UPF is an Interdisciplinary Research Group on Immigration at the department of political and social sciences at Universitat Pompeu Fabra (Barcelona, Catalonia). It is...
ODIHR - OSCE Office for Democratic Institutions and Human Rights
- stakeholderThe OSCE Office for Democratic Institutions and Human Rights (ODIHR) provides support, assistance and expertise to participating States and civil society to promote democracy,...
CATW - Coalition against trafficking in women
- stakeholderCATW is a non-governmental organization that works to end human trafficking and the commercial sexual exploitation of women and children worldwide. CATW is the world’s first...
CMS - Center for Migration Studies
- stakeholderThe Center for Migration Studies of New York (CMS) is a think tank and an educational institute devoted to the study of international migration, to the promotion of...