- European Commission
- EU Science Hub
- Knowledge Centre on Migration and Demography
- Knowledge Portal
- Information Catalogue
Eurostat International Migration statistics: Immigration
- datasetThis domain comprises series of long-term international immigration during the reference year. Data related to immigrants are disaggregated by age group; sex; citizenship;...
- European Union ; Candidate countries ; Iceland ; Liechtenstein ; Norway ; Switzerland ; United Kingdom
- Dataset ID: migr_immi
IOM - International Organization for Migration
- stakeholderEstablished in 1951, IOM is the leading inter-governmental organization in the field of migration and works closely with governmental, intergovernmental and non-governmental...
Determinants of International Migration (DEMIG) TOTAL
- datasetData on migration policy changes; migration and emigration flows and bilateral migration flows. DEMIG TOTAL: reports immigration; emigration and net migration flows for up to...
- Dataset ID: DEMIG-TOTAL
Theorizing the Evolution of European Migration Systems (THEMIS)
- datasetData on how patterns of migration to Europe have developed. The THEMIS international project team investigated what makes people decide to migrate; why some of those initial...
- Dataset ID: THEMIS
Determinants of International Migration (DEMIG) POLICY
- datasetData on migration policy changes; migration and emigration flows and bilateral migration flows. DEMIG POLICY tracks more than 6;500 migration policy changes enacted by 45...
- Dataset ID: DEMIG-POLICY
Determinants of International Migration (DEMIG) C2C (country-to-country)
- datasetData on migration policy changes; migration and emigration flows and bilateral migration flows. DEMIG C2C: (country-to-country) database contains bilateral migration flow data...
- Dataset ID: DEMIG-C2C
Migration between Germany and foreign countries: Months; nationality; sex
- datasetMigration flows: arrivals and departures by month; sex; nationalitiy (germans vs foreigners)
- Dataset ID: 12711-0005
NL-MSJ - Ministry of Security and Justice (NL)
- stakeholderThe Ministry of Security and Justice is responsible for maintaining the rule of law in the Netherlands, so that people can live together in freedom, regardless of their...