- European Commission
- EU Science Hub
- Knowledge Centre on Migration and Demography
- Knowledge Portal
- Information Catalogue
JRC - Joint Research Centre
- DGs & EU AgenciesThe Joint Research Centre is the Commission's science and knowledge service. The JRC employs scientists to carry out research in order to provide independent scientific advice...
DG ECFIN - DG for Economic and Financial Affairs
- DGs & EU AgenciesThe Commission's Directorate‑General for Economic and Financial Affairs is responsible for the EU Commission's policies promoting economic growth, higher employment, stable...
KCMD - Knowledge Centre on Migration and Demography
- stakeholderThe European Commission's Knowledge Centre on Migration and Demography (KCMD), established on 20 June 2016, aims to provide scientific evidence for EU policymaking tailored to...
ECLM: Assessing the economic contribution of labour migration in developing countries as countries of destination
- projectOverall objective In view of maximising the development potential of migration, the overall objective of the Action is to provide an improved evidence base of the impact of...
GENDERBALL: Implications of the Shifting Gender Balance in Education for Reproductive Behaviour in Europe
- projectThis project is the first comprehensive study of the demographic consequences of a major recent development in Europe: while men have always received more education than women...
MAFE: Migration between Africa and Europe
- projectAfrican migration has become a major concern for European policy makers. New policy measures are under development, but they rely on a poor understanding of the underlying...
MIGROM: The immigration of Romanian Roma to Western Europe: Causes, effects, and future engagement strategies
- projectThe presence of Roma migrants from Romania on the streets of major western European cities has been the centre of public debates, and regarded by many as a challenge to social...
The International Disaster - Emergency Events Database (EM-DAT)
- datasetThe main objective of the database is to serve the purposes of humanitarian action at national and international levels. The initiative aims to rationalise decision making for...
- Dataset ID: EM-DAT
"3P" Anti-trafficking Policy Index
- datasetThe index evaluates policy efforts against human trafficking in the three prime areas of prosecution; protection and prevention (3Ps) worldwide.
- Dataset ID: 3P
Trajectories and Origins survey
- datasetSurvey on population diversity in France. The TeO survey aims to identify the impact of origins on living conditions and social trajectories while taking account of other...
- Dataset ID: TeO
The IAB brain-drain data
- datasetThe IAB data collection on international migration has been carried out within the framework of the TEMPO project (TEmporary Migration; integration and the role of POlicies); a...
- Dataset ID: IABBD
Migration between Africa and Europe (MAFE) survey
- datasetThe MAFE project is a major research initiative focused on migration between Sud-saharan Africa and Europe. It aimed at collecting unique data on the characteristics and...
- European Union ; Sub-Saharan Africa
- Dataset ID: MAFE
CReAM - Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration
- stakeholderCReAM is an independent and interdisciplinary research centre located in the Department of Economics at University College London. CReAM's research focuses on the causes,...
RSC - Refugee Studies Centre
- stakeholderOur mission is to build knowledge and understanding of the causes and effects of forced migration in order to help improve the lives of some of the world’s most vulnerable people.