- European Commission
- EU Science Hub
- Knowledge Centre on Migration and Demography
- Knowledge Portal
- Information Catalogue
EPSC - European Political Strategy Centre
- DGs & EU AgenciesThe European Political Strategy Centre (EPSC) is the European Commission’s in-house think tank, established by European Commission President Jean-Claude Juncker, and operating...
DG JUST - DG for Justice and Consumers
- DGs & EU AgenciesThe Commission's Directorate-General for Justice and Consumers is responsible for EU policy on justice, consumer rights and gender equality. Newsletter on the rights of the child
DG RTD - DG for Research and Innovation
- DGs & EU AgenciesThe Commission's Directorate-General for Research and Innovation is responsible for EU policy on research, science and innovation, with a view to help create growth and jobs...
DG HOME - DG for Migration and Home Affairs
- DGs & EU AgenciesThe Commission's Directorate-General for Migration and Home Affairs is responsible for EU policy on migration and home affairs.
DG EAC - DG for Education and Culture
- DGs & EU AgenciesThe Commission's Directorate General for Education and Culture (DG EAC) is the executive branch of the European Union responsible for policy on education, culture, youth,...
Migrant integration; Zaragoza indicators; in the areas of employment; education; social inclusion and active citizenship
- datasetIn order to achieve better comparability among EU Member States; the 2010 Zaragoza declaration agreed on a set of common indicators which were further developed in the study...
- European Union ; Candidate countries ; Iceland ; Liechtenstein ; Norway ; Switzerland ; United Kingdom
- Dataset ID: mii
EU LFS (European Union Labour Force Survey)
- datasetThe EU Labour Force Survey (EU-LFS) is the largest European household sample survey. Its main statistical objective is to classify the population of working age (15 years and...
- quarterly; annual
- European Union ; Candidate countries ; Iceland ; Norway ; Switzerland ; United Kingdom
- Dataset ID: employ;lfso
Eurostat Migrant Integration
- web portalEurostat's statistics on migrant integration. Policy background, data, methodology, legislation, publications and statistics illustrated.
KING: Knowledge for INtegration Governance
- projectThe KING project is a translation into facts of the idea that knowledge should be the foundation stone of policy-making. Hence its name: Knowledge for INtegration Governance....
Mig-Healthcare: Minimize health inequalities and improve the integration of vulnerable migrants and refugees into local communities
- projectThe project aims to facilitate the transition from institutional to community-based care and integrated services for migrants and refugees that will ensure health equality and...
INTEGRIM: Integration and international migration: pathways and integration policies
- projectAccording to UN assessments, there are 214 million international migrants worldwide and another 740 million internal migrants . The OECD highlights that there seems little...
IDEA: Mediterranean and Eastern European Countries as new immigration destinations in the European Union
- projectThe Amsterdam Treaty introduced a new Community policy on immigration and asylum. Its objectives were defined in Tampere by the European Council which stressed the need for more...
DIOC: Database on Immigrants in OECD countries and non-OECD Countries
- datasetSeveral years ago; the OECD started to compile data based on population censuses of OECD countries for the 2000 census round. Since then; another round was added to the first...
- Dataset ID: DIOC;DIOC-E
OECD - Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development
- stakeholderThe mission of the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD) is to promote policies that will improve the economic and social well-being of people around the...
IOM - International Organization for Migration
- stakeholderEstablished in 1951, IOM is the leading inter-governmental organization in the field of migration and works closely with governmental, intergovernmental and non-governmental...
ICMPD - International Centre for Migration Policy Development
- stakeholderThe International Centre for Migration Policy Development (ICMPD) is an international organisation with 18 Member States and more than 250 staff members. Active in more than 90...
EMN - European Migration Network
- networkThe European Migration Network (EMN) is an EU network of migration and asylum experts who work together to provide objective, comparable policy-relevant information. The EMN was...
MPC - European University Institute - Migration Policy Centre
- stakeholderMPC conducts advanced policy-oriented research on global migration, asylum and mobility. It serves governance needs at European and global levels, from developing, implementing...
EUI - European University Institute
- stakeholderThe European University Institute (EUI) is a unique international centre for doctorate and post-doctorate studies and research. Since its establishment 40 years ago by the six...
- web portalHome page of OSCE migration. The OSCE is committed to addressing the migration phenomenon cross-dimensionally and by capitalizing on the added value it can bring to regional and...