EPSC - European Political Strategy Centre
- DGs & EU AgenciesThe European Political Strategy Centre (EPSC) is the European Commission’s in-house think tank, established by European Commission President Jean-Claude Juncker, and operating...
DG HOME - DG for Migration and Home Affairs
- DGs & EU AgenciesThe Commission's Directorate-General for Migration and Home Affairs is responsible for EU policy on migration and home affairs.
DG-HOME - Legal migration and Integration
- web portalDescription of DG HOME activities in the field. Initiatives, Policies and approaches of th EC on the subject Irregular Migration/ return and readmission. Links to: relative...
The International Centre for Migration Policy Development (ICMPD) is an international organisation with 18 Member States and more than 250 staff members. Active in more than 90...
EMN - European Migration Network
- networkThe European Migration Network (EMN) is an EU network of migration and asylum experts who work together to provide objective, comparable policy-relevant information. The EMN was...
- web portalHome page of OSCE migration. The OSCE is committed to addressing the migration phenomenon cross-dimensionally and by capitalizing on the added value it can bring to regional and...
MPI - Migration Policy Institute
- stakeholderThe Migration Policy Institute is an independent, non-partisan, non-profit think tank in Washington, DC dedicated to analysis of the movement of people worldwide. MPI provides...