DG HOME - DG for Migration and Home Affairs
- DGs & EU AgenciesThe Commission's Directorate-General for Migration and Home Affairs is responsible for EU policy on migration and home affairs.
Frontex - European Border and Coast Guard Agency
- DGs & EU AgenciesThe European Border and Coast Guard Agency, also known as Frontex (from French: Frontières extérieures for "external borders"), is an agency of the European Union headquartered...
Europol - European Union Agency for Law Enforcement Cooperation
- DGs & EU AgenciesThe European Union Agency for Law Enforcement Cooperation (Europol), is the law enforcement agency of the European Union (EU) formed in 1998 to handle criminal intelligence and...
The International Centre for Migration Policy Development (ICMPD) is an international organisation with 18 Member States and more than 250 staff members. Active in more than 90...
EMN - European Migration Network
- networkThe European Migration Network (EMN) is an EU network of migration and asylum experts who work together to provide objective, comparable policy-relevant information. The EMN was...
MPI - Migration Policy Institute
- stakeholderThe Migration Policy Institute is an independent, non-partisan, non-profit think tank in Washington, DC dedicated to analysis of the movement of people worldwide. MPI provides...
- networkThe aim was to develop an effective policy to prevent illegal migration including trafficking in human beings and the smuggling of migrants. To this end, the following...