- European Commission
- EU Science Hub
- Knowledge Centre on Migration and Demography
- Knowledge Portal
- Information Catalogue
DG HOME - DG for Migration and Home Affairs
- DGs & EU AgenciesThe Commission's Directorate-General for Migration and Home Affairs is responsible for EU policy on migration and home affairs.
Europol - European Union Agency for Law Enforcement Cooperation
- DGs & EU AgenciesThe European Union Agency for Law Enforcement Cooperation (Europol), is the law enforcement agency of the European Union (EU) formed in 1998 to handle criminal intelligence and...
Frontex - European Border and Coast Guard Agency
- DGs & EU AgenciesThe European Border and Coast Guard Agency, also known as Frontex (from French: Frontières extérieures for "external borders"), is an agency of the European Union headquartered...
Western Balkans Quarterly Report
- datasetThe Western Balkans Quarterly is focused on quarterly developments as reflected by the seven key indicators of irregular migration: (1) detections of illegal border-crossing...
- Dataset ID: WB-Q
Eastern Partnership Risk Analysis Network Quarterly Report (EaP-RAN)
- datasetThe Eastern Partnership (EaP) Quarterly statistical overview is focused on quarterly developments for the seven key indicators of irregular migration: (1) detections of illegal...
- Dataset ID: EaP-Q
Western Balkans Annual Risk Analysis
- datasetThe WB-ARA (Western Balkans Annual Risk Analysis) is structured around the following elements: (1) a description of the general context in which border controls at common...
- Dataset ID: WB-ARA
Eastern European Borders Annual Risk Analysis (EB-RAN)
- datasetEB-RAN (Eastern European Borders Risk Analysis Network) statistical data from Belarus; Moldova and Ukraine are available from 2010. The core of the overview are EB-RAN and...
- Dataset ID: EB-RAN
ICMPD - International Centre for Migration Policy Development
- stakeholderThe International Centre for Migration Policy Development (ICMPD) is an international organisation with 18 Member States and more than 250 staff members. Active in more than 90...
EMN - European Migration Network
- networkThe European Migration Network (EMN) is an EU network of migration and asylum experts who work together to provide objective, comparable policy-relevant information. The EMN was...
MPI - Migration Policy Institute
- stakeholderThe Migration Policy Institute is an independent, non-partisan, non-profit think tank in Washington, DC dedicated to analysis of the movement of people worldwide. MPI provides...
- networkThe aim was to develop an effective policy to prevent illegal migration including trafficking in human beings and the smuggling of migrants. To this end, the following...
The Euro-African Dialogue on Migration and Development with Western and Central African countries
- networkThe Rabat Process is a platform for political cooperation amongst the countries along the migration route between Central, Western, Northern Africa and Europe. Since 2006, the...
- networkThe Budapest Process is a consultative forum of more than 50 governments and 10 Internationals exchanging information and best practices on a wide range of migration issues. It...
VREN - Voluntary Return European Network
- networkThe Voluntary Return European Network (VREN) responded to the needs expressed by the European Commission in the Return Fund Work Programme 2010 for an improved cooperation...