- European Commission
- EU Science Hub
- Knowledge Centre on Migration and Demography
- Knowledge Portal
- Information Catalogue
Eurostat - Statistical office of the EU
- DGs & EU AgenciesEurostat is the Statistical office of the EU within the European Commission. Its mission is to provide high quality statistics for Europe. While fulfilling its mission, Eurostat...
DG HOME - DG for Migration and Home Affairs
- DGs & EU AgenciesThe Commission's Directorate-General for Migration and Home Affairs is responsible for EU policy on migration and home affairs.
DG EMPL - DG for Employment, Social Affairs and Inclusion
- DGs & EU AgenciesThe Commission's Directorate-General for Employment, Social Affairs and Inclusion (DG EMPL) is responsible for EU policy on employment, social affairs, skills, labour mobility...
JRC - Joint Research Centre
- DGs & EU AgenciesThe Joint Research Centre is the Commission's science and knowledge service. The JRC employs scientists to carry out research in order to provide independent scientific advice...
DG ECFIN - DG for Economic and Financial Affairs
- DGs & EU AgenciesThe Commission's Directorate‑General for Economic and Financial Affairs is responsible for the EU Commission's policies promoting economic growth, higher employment, stable...
Migrant integration; Zaragoza indicators; in the areas of employment; education; social inclusion and active citizenship
- datasetIn order to achieve better comparability among EU Member States; the 2010 Zaragoza declaration agreed on a set of common indicators which were further developed in the study...
- European Union ; Candidate countries ; Iceland ; Liechtenstein ; Norway ; Switzerland ; United Kingdom
- Dataset ID: mii
EU LFS (European Union Labour Force Survey)
- datasetThe EU Labour Force Survey (EU-LFS) is the largest European household sample survey. Its main statistical objective is to classify the population of working age (15 years and...
- quarterly; annual
- European Union ; Candidate countries ; Iceland ; Norway ; Switzerland ; United Kingdom
- Dataset ID: employ;lfso
Eurostat Labour Market (including Labour Force Survey)
- web portalEurostat's statistics on labour market. These data measure the involvement of individuals, households and businesses in the labour market. They cover short-term and structural...
Science for Refugees (Science4refugees)
- web portalThe Science4refugees initiative welcomes refugee researchers and students looking for a suitable job. It provides research refugee friendly internships, part-time and full-time...
Social and labour market integration of refugees
- web portalDG EMPL of the European Commission published a dedicated webpage on Social and labour market integration of refugees on DG EMPL website, providing access to various information...
EU Skills Profile Tool for Third Country Nationals
- web portalThe multilingual EU Skills Profile Tool for Third Country Nationals is intended for use by organisations offering assistance to Third Country Nationals. It helps to map the...
KCMD - Knowledge Centre on Migration and Demography
- stakeholderThe European Commission's Knowledge Centre on Migration and Demography (KCMD), established on 20 June 2016, aims to provide scientific evidence for EU policymaking tailored to...
ECLM: Assessing the economic contribution of labour migration in developing countries as countries of destination
- projectOverall objective In view of maximising the development potential of migration, the overall objective of the Action is to provide an improved evidence base of the impact of...
GEMM: Growth, Equal Opportunities, Migration and Markets
- projectThe Horizon 2020 programme of the European Commission provides an important opportunity for advancement of our knowledge of growth and innovation in the European Union labour...
Ravot-EUR: Referral of and assistance for victims of human trafficking in Europe
- projectThe project aims at developing a transnational referral mechanism among Hungary, Belgium and the Netherlands, for referral, assistance and safe return of victims trafficked for...
DEMANDAT: Addressing demand in anti-trafficking efforts and policies (DemandAT)
- projectThe project investigates the notion of ‘demand’ for trafficking in human beings (THB) from a range of scientific perspectives and develops an integrated framework that...
TEMPER: Temporary Versus Permanent Migration
- projectThe overall objective of the TEMPER project consists of providing a comprehensive assessment of the pros and cons of recent initiatives to promote circular migration as an...
UWT: Undocumented Worker Transitions: Compiling evidence concerning the boundaries and processes of change in the status and work of undocumented workers in Europe
- projectThe Undocumented Worker Transitions (UWT) project will document the factors that underlie migration flows, illegal and legal, focusing on undocumented migrants and...
IDEA: Mediterranean and Eastern European Countries as new immigration destinations in the European Union
- projectThe Amsterdam Treaty introduced a new Community policy on immigration and asylum. Its objectives were defined in Tampere by the European Council which stressed the need for more...
MOVE: Mapping mobility – pathways, institutions and structural effects of youth mobility in Europe
- projectThe overall ambition of MOVE is to provide a research-informed contribution towards an improvement of the conditions of the mobility of young people in Europe and a reduction of...