- European Commission
- EU Science Hub
- Knowledge Centre on Migration and Demography
- Knowledge Portal
- Information Catalogue
Eurostat - Statistical office of the EU
- DGs & EU AgenciesEurostat is the Statistical office of the EU within the European Commission. Its mission is to provide high quality statistics for Europe. While fulfilling its mission, Eurostat...
DG HOME - DG for Migration and Home Affairs
- DGs & EU AgenciesThe Commission's Directorate-General for Migration and Home Affairs is responsible for EU policy on migration and home affairs.
JRC - Joint Research Centre
- DGs & EU AgenciesThe Joint Research Centre is the Commission's science and knowledge service. The JRC employs scientists to carry out research in order to provide independent scientific advice...
Migrant integration; Zaragoza indicators; in the areas of employment; education; social inclusion and active citizenship
- datasetIn order to achieve better comparability among EU Member States; the 2010 Zaragoza declaration agreed on a set of common indicators which were further developed in the study...
- European Union ; Candidate countries ; Iceland ; Liechtenstein ; Norway ; Switzerland ; United Kingdom
- Dataset ID: mii
EU LFS (European Union Labour Force Survey)
- datasetThe EU Labour Force Survey (EU-LFS) is the largest European household sample survey. Its main statistical objective is to classify the population of working age (15 years and...
- quarterly; annual
- European Union ; Candidate countries ; Iceland ; Norway ; Switzerland ; United Kingdom
- Dataset ID: employ;lfso
Eurostat Labour Market (including Labour Force Survey)
- web portalEurostat's statistics on labour market. These data measure the involvement of individuals, households and businesses in the labour market. They cover short-term and structural...
KCMD - Knowledge Centre on Migration and Demography
- stakeholderThe European Commission's Knowledge Centre on Migration and Demography (KCMD), established on 20 June 2016, aims to provide scientific evidence for EU policymaking tailored to...
Labour and Migration: British workers emigrating to industrialising Europe, 1815-c.1870
- projectBritish workers emigrating to industrialising Europe, c. 1815-1870 Viewed from the perspective of 21st-century political debate, British labour and migration history is often...
IDEA: Mediterranean and Eastern European Countries as new immigration destinations in the European Union
- projectThe Amsterdam Treaty introduced a new Community policy on immigration and asylum. Its objectives were defined in Tampere by the European Council which stressed the need for more...
UWT: Undocumented Worker Transitions: Compiling evidence concerning the boundaries and processes of change in the status and work of undocumented workers in Europe
- projectThe Undocumented Worker Transitions (UWT) project will document the factors that underlie migration flows, illegal and legal, focusing on undocumented migrants and...
MOHPROF: Mobility of Health Professionals
- projectIn the medium-scale collaborative project with partners inside and outside the EU, scientific institutes with the capacities to conduct sound investigations will cooperate with...
TEMPER: Temporary Versus Permanent Migration
- projectThe overall objective of the TEMPER project consists of providing a comprehensive assessment of the pros and cons of recent initiatives to promote circular migration as an...
YMOBILITY: Youth mobility: maximising opportunities for individuals, labour markets and regions in Europe
- projectResearch on international youth mobility has been fragmented, mostly based on relatively small samples and case studies. YMOBILITY develops a comprehensive research programme...
REMINDER: Role of European Mobility and its Impacts in Narratives, Debates and EU Reforms
- projectThe overarching goal of the project is to understand the economic, social, institutional and policy factors that have shaped the impacts of free movement and public debates...
MOVE: Mapping mobility – pathways, institutions and structural effects of youth mobility in Europe
- projectThe overall ambition of MOVE is to provide a research-informed contribution towards an improvement of the conditions of the mobility of young people in Europe and a reduction of...
FRA - European Union Agency for Fundamental Rights
- DGs & EU AgenciesThe European Union Agency for Fundamental Rights (FRA) is the EU’s centre of fundamental rights expertise. It is one of the EU’s decentralised agencies. These agencies are set...
Severe forms of labour exploitation
- projectThe extensive fieldwork and desk research carried out by FRA for the report is the first to look comprehensively into various criminal forms of severe labour exploitation of...
ILO Labour force estimates and projections
- datasetThe statistical study provides estimates of the proportion of labour migrant workers among the total number of migrants worldwide. It outlines the regions and industries where...
- Dataset ID: LFEP
DIOC: Database on Immigrants in OECD countries and non-OECD Countries
- datasetSeveral years ago; the OECD started to compile data based on population censuses of OECD countries for the 2000 census round. Since then; another round was added to the first...
- Dataset ID: DIOC;DIOC-E
OECD - Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development
- stakeholderThe mission of the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD) is to promote policies that will improve the economic and social well-being of people around the...