- European Commission
- EU Science Hub
- Knowledge Centre on Migration and Demography
- Knowledge Portal
- Information Catalogue
Eurostat - Statistical office of the EU
- DGs & EU AgenciesEurostat is the Statistical office of the EU within the European Commission. Its mission is to provide high quality statistics for Europe. While fulfilling its mission, Eurostat...
Migrant integration; Zaragoza indicators; in the areas of employment; education; social inclusion and active citizenship
- datasetIn order to achieve better comparability among EU Member States; the 2010 Zaragoza declaration agreed on a set of common indicators which were further developed in the study...
- European Union ; Candidate countries ; Iceland ; Liechtenstein ; Norway ; Switzerland ; United Kingdom
- Dataset ID: mii
EU LFS (European Union Labour Force Survey)
- datasetThe EU Labour Force Survey (EU-LFS) is the largest European household sample survey. Its main statistical objective is to classify the population of working age (15 years and...
- quarterly; annual
- European Union ; Candidate countries ; Iceland ; Norway ; Switzerland ; United Kingdom
- Dataset ID: employ;lfso
Eurostat Labour Market (including Labour Force Survey)
- web portalEurostat's statistics on labour market. These data measure the involvement of individuals, households and businesses in the labour market. They cover short-term and structural...