- European Commission
- EU Science Hub
- Knowledge Centre on Migration and Demography
- Knowledge Portal
- Information Catalogue
EU SILC (EU-Statistics on Income and Living Conditions)
- datasetThe domain Income and living conditions covers four topics: people at risk of poverty or social exclusion; income distribution and monetary poverty; living conditions and...
- Dataset ID: ilc
Eurostat Income and Living Conditions
- web portalEurostat's statistics on income, social inclusion and living conditions. Those statistics cover objective and subjective aspects of these themes in both monetary and...
PHBLM: Increasing Public Health Safety Alongside the New Eastern European Border Line
- projectThis project will contribute to increasing the public health safety of all EU member states and help provide appropriate healthcare to migrants entering the European Union...
MIGHEALTHNET: Information network on good practice in health care for migrants and minorities
- projectThe project will promote exchange of expertise, information and good practices on healthcare for migrants and minority populations. The project will act as a catalyst in the...
Multiple Indicator Cluster Surveys (MICS)
- datasetSince its inception in 1995; the Multiple Indicator Cluster Surveys; known as MICS; has become the largest source of statistically sound and internationally comparable data on...
- Dataset ID: MICS
OECDdev - OECD Development Centre
- stakeholderOECD Development Centre: Building societies where everyone can find a place. The Development Centre occupies a unique place within the OECD and in the international community....
Trajectories and Origins survey
- datasetSurvey on population diversity in France. The TeO survey aims to identify the impact of origins on living conditions and social trajectories while taking account of other...
- Dataset ID: TeO
IAB - Institute for Employment Research. Institut fur Arbeitsmarkt- Und Berufsforschung
- stakeholderThe Institute for Employment Research (IAB) conducts research on the labour market in order to advise political actors at all levels in a competent manner. Economists,...
INE - Instituto Nacional de Estadística
- stakeholderSpanish National Statistical Institute. Topics: agriculture and environment; science and technology; demography and population; economy; industry, energy and construction;...
InGRID-2: Integrating Research Infrastructure for European expertise on Inclusive Growth from data to policy
- projectReferring to the increasingly challenging EU2020-ambitions of Inclusive Growth , the objectives of the InGRID-2 project are to advance the integration and innovation of...
Social Situation Monitor: Labour market situation and social inclusion of migrants – trends in living conditions of migrants & social attitudes among migrants.
- projectThe Social Situation Monitor: Ensuring continuity of the European Observatory on Demography and Social Situation, this contract aims at providing policy-relevant analytical and...