- European Commission
- EU Science Hub
- Knowledge Centre on Migration and Demography
- Knowledge Portal
- Information Catalogue
Eurostat - Statistical office of the EU
- DGs & EU AgenciesEurostat is the Statistical office of the EU within the European Commission. Its mission is to provide high quality statistics for Europe. While fulfilling its mission, Eurostat...
JRC - Joint Research Centre
- DGs & EU AgenciesThe Joint Research Centre is the Commission's science and knowledge service. The JRC employs scientists to carry out research in order to provide independent scientific advice...
DG SANTE - DG for Health and Food Safety
- DGs & EU AgenciesThe Commission's Directorate-General for Health and Food Safety is responsible for EU policy on food safety and health and for monitoring the implementation of related laws.
DG GROW - DG for Internal Market, Industry, Entrepreneurship and SMEs
- DGs & EU AgenciesThe Commission's Directorate-General for Internal Market, Industry, Entrepreneurship and SMEs is responsible for EU policy on the single market, industry, entrepreneurship and...
Transnational Human Mobility Indicators using Global Air Traffic Data
- datasetMonthly air passenger flows data are synthetised into a set of indicators between countries worldwide describing trends and types of human cross-border mobility. Two indicators...
- Dataset ID: GMP
Data for Integration of migrants (D4I)
- datasetThe Data for Integration (D4I) dataset has been obtained through a spatial disaggregation of statistics of the 2011 Census, collected from National Statistical Institutes. The...
- KCMD ; JRC
- France ; Germany ; Ireland ; Italy ; Netherlands ; Portugal ; Spain ; United Kingdom
- Dataset ID: D4I
Migrant integration; Zaragoza indicators; in the areas of employment; education; social inclusion and active citizenship
- datasetIn order to achieve better comparability among EU Member States; the 2010 Zaragoza declaration agreed on a set of common indicators which were further developed in the study...
- European Union ; Candidate countries ; Iceland ; Liechtenstein ; Norway ; Switzerland ; United Kingdom
- Dataset ID: mii
MOOCS4inclusion: Mapping & analysis of MOOCs & free digital learning for inclusion of migrants & refugees
- web portalMOOCs4inclusion is a study, commissioned by the European Commission, the Directorate General Joint Research Centre (DG JRC), which aims at assessing the adequacy (mapping and...
KCMD - Knowledge Centre on Migration and Demography
- stakeholderThe European Commission's Knowledge Centre on Migration and Demography (KCMD), established on 20 June 2016, aims to provide scientific evidence for EU policymaking tailored to...
PROMOVAX: Promote Vaccinations among Migrants Populations in Europe
- projectThe project will add to the knowledge on barriers concerning migrants’ immunizations and develop educational material for both health professionals and migrants, as well as...
Nowherecare: Health Care in NowHereland - Improving Services for Undocumented Migrants in the EU
- projectThe project aims at improving the level of health protection for the people of Europe by addressing migrants’ and immigrants’ access, quality and appropriateness of health and...
ORAMMA: Operational Refugee and Migrant Maternal Approach
- projectThe ORAMMA project develops an integrated, mother and woman centered, culturally oriented and evidence based approach for all phases of the migrant and refugee women perinatal...
AVERROES: Improving access to health care for asylum seekers and undocumented migrants in the EU
- projectThe project contributes to enhancing the European Union population’s health, by improving asylum seekers’ and undocumented migrants’ access to health care. Médecins du Monde...
MICIC: Migrants in countries in crisis; supporting an evidence based approach for effective and cooperative state action
- projectOverall objective is to improve the capacity of states and, where relevant, other actors to assist and provide protection to migrants who are trapped in countries in crisis and...
SH-CAPAC: SUPPORTING HEALTH COORDINATION, ASSESSMENTS, PLANNING, ACCESS TO HEALTH CARE AND CAPACITY BUILDING IN MEMBER STATES UNDER PARTICULAR MIGRATORY PRESSURE
- projectSupport Member States under particular migratory pressure in their response to health related challenges.
EQUI-HEALTH: Fostering Health Provision For Migrants, The Roma And Other Vulnerable Groups
- projectThe objective of the EQUI-HEALTH action is to improve the access and appropriateness of health care services, health promotion and prevention to meet the needs of migrants, the...
- projectaims to improve healthcare access for vulnerable migrants and refugees, in particular women and unaccompanied minors, who have recently arrived in Europe. To this end the...
Mig-Healthcare: Minimize health inequalities and improve the integration of vulnerable migrants and refugees into local communities
- projectThe project aims to facilitate the transition from institutional to community-based care and integrated services for migrants and refugees that will ensure health equality and...
Mig-HealthCare: Strengthen Community Based Care to minimize health inequalities and improve the integration of vulnerable migrants and refugees into local communities
- projectMig-HealthCare will produce a roadmap to effective community based care models to improve physical and mental health care services, support the inclusion and participation of...
EUNAM: EU and North African Migrants: Health and Health Systems
- projectThe coordinates of human health are complex even in a single population but they are even more complex in migrants whose life situation is always influenced by the host country...