Migrant integration; Zaragoza indicators; in the areas of employment; education; social inclusion and active citizenship
- datasetIn order to achieve better comparability among EU Member States; the 2010 Zaragoza declaration agreed on a set of common indicators which were further developed in the study...
- European Union ; Candidate countries ; Iceland ; Liechtenstein ; Norway ; Switzerland
Mig-HealthCare: Strengthen Community Based Care to minimize health inequalities and improve the integration of vulnerable migrants and refugees into local communities
- projectMig-HealthCare will produce a roadmap to effective community based care models to improve physical and mental health care services, support the inclusion and participation of...
Mig-Healthcare: Minimize health inequalities and improve the integration of vulnerable migrants and refugees into local communities
- projectThe project aims to facilitate the transition from institutional to community-based care and integrated services for migrants and refugees that will ensure health equality and...
MPC conducts advanced policy-oriented research on global migration, asylum and mobility. It serves governance needs at European and global levels, from developing, implementing...
Caritas - Caritas International
- stakeholderCaritas International is confederation of over 160 members who are working at the grassroots in almost every country of the world. When a crisis hits, Caritas is already on the...
EPIM, an initiative of currently 14 Partner Foundations and 11 associated Foundations, has the goal of strengthening the role played by civil society in advocating for...