- European Commission
- EU Science Hub
- Knowledge Centre on Migration and Demography
- Knowledge Portal
- Information Catalogue
Eurostat - Statistical office of the EU
- DGs & EU AgenciesEurostat is the Statistical office of the EU within the European Commission. Its mission is to provide high quality statistics for Europe. While fulfilling its mission, Eurostat...
DG RTD - DG for Research and Innovation
- DGs & EU AgenciesThe Commission's Directorate-General for Research and Innovation is responsible for EU policy on research, science and innovation, with a view to help create growth and jobs...
DG HOME - DG for Migration and Home Affairs
- DGs & EU AgenciesThe Commission's Directorate-General for Migration and Home Affairs is responsible for EU policy on migration and home affairs.
DG INTPA - DG for International Partnerships
- DGs & EU AgenciesThe Commission's Directorate-General for International Partnerships is responsible for formulating the EU’s international partnership and development policy, with the ultimate...
DG-HOME- Irregular Migration & Return - Return & readmission
- web portalDescription of DG HOME activities in the field. Initiatives, Policies and approaches of th EC on the subject Irregular Migration/ return and readmission. Links to: relative...
EUROMED Migration IV
- projectThe overall objective of EUROMED Migration IV (2016-2019), a programme financed by the European Union and implemented by ICMPD, is to support EU Member States and ENI Southern...
ESPAS - European Strategy and Policy Analysis System
- networkESPAS is an inter-institutional collaboration among the officials of the European Commission, the European Parliament, the Council of the EU, and the European External Action...
Frontex - European Border and Coast Guard Agency
- DGs & EU AgenciesThe European Border and Coast Guard Agency, also known as Frontex (from French: Frontières extérieures for "external borders"), is an agency of the European Union headquartered...
Flow Monitoring in the Mediterranean and Western Balkans
- datasetIOM´s Displacement Tracking Matrix (DTM) is a suite of tools and methodologies designed to track and analyze human mobility in different displacement contexts; in a continuous...
Interactive Map on Migration (i-Map)
- web portalProvides both a visualisation of the situation along with a presentation of the threats and risks faced by the MTM Arab and European partner states. It also shows past, present...
OECD - Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development
- stakeholderThe mission of the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD) is to promote policies that will improve the economic and social well-being of people around the...
GMDAC - IOM's Global Migration Data Analysis Centre
- stakeholderIOM's Global Migration Data Analysis Centre (GMDAC) aims to contribute to IOM's overall effort to compile, analyse and share data on international migration.
ILO - International Labour Organisation
- stakeholderThe International Labour Organization (ILO) is the United Nations agency for the world of work. It sets international labour standards, promotes rights at work and...
IOM - International Organization for Migration
- stakeholderEstablished in 1951, IOM is the leading inter-governmental organization in the field of migration and works closely with governmental, intergovernmental and non-governmental...
ICMPD - International Centre for Migration Policy Development
- stakeholderThe International Centre for Migration Policy Development (ICMPD) is an international organisation with 18 Member States and more than 250 staff members. Active in more than 90...
UNHCR - United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees
- stakeholderThe office of the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) is the UN Refugee Agency. UNHCR work to ensure that everybody has the right to seek asylum and find safe...
OHCHR - United Nations Human Rights Office of the High Commissioner
- stakeholderAs the principal United Nations office mandated to promote and protect human rights for all, OHCHR leads global human rights efforts speaks out objectively in the face of human...
MPC - European University Institute - Migration Policy Centre
- stakeholderMPC conducts advanced policy-oriented research on global migration, asylum and mobility. It serves governance needs at European and global levels, from developing, implementing...
MRU - Migration Research Unit - UCL
- stakeholderThe Migration Research Unit (MRU) is a cross-departmental and interdisciplinary research unit based within the Geography Department at UCL which has academic members and...
SCMR - Sussex Centre for Migration Research
- stakeholderThe SCMR is a broad church for migration research that is theoretically informed and policy relevant. In the Sussex tradition, our distinctiveness comes through a genuinely...