- European Commission
- EU Science Hub
- Knowledge Centre on Migration and Demography
- Knowledge Portal
- Information Catalogue
DG JUST - DG for Justice and Consumers
- DGs & EU AgenciesThe Commission's Directorate-General for Justice and Consumers is responsible for EU policy on justice, consumer rights and gender equality. Newsletter on the rights of the child
DG RTD - DG for Research and Innovation
- DGs & EU AgenciesThe Commission's Directorate-General for Research and Innovation is responsible for EU policy on research, science and innovation, with a view to help create growth and jobs...
DG HOME - DG for Migration and Home Affairs
- DGs & EU AgenciesThe Commission's Directorate-General for Migration and Home Affairs is responsible for EU policy on migration and home affairs.
DG REGIO - DG for Regional and Urban Policy
- DGs & EU AgenciesThe Commission's Directorate-General for Regional and Urban Policy is responsible for EU policy on regions and cities.
INTEGRIM: Integration and international migration: pathways and integration policies
- projectAccording to UN assessments, there are 214 million international migrants worldwide and another 740 million internal migrants . The OECD highlights that there seems little...
EU-MIDIS II: Second European Union Minorities and Discrimination Survey
- datasetThe survey is based on face-to-face interviews with 25;515 respondents with different ethnic minority and immigrant backgrounds across all 28 EU Member States. The survey was...
- Dataset ID: MIDIS
FRA Data explorer
- web portalInteractive data explorer that provides quick access to data compiled by FRA.
European Migration Forum (EMF)
- web portalThe EMF is a platform for dialogue between civil society and the European institutions, on issues relating to migration, asylum and the integration of third-country nationals....
EPC - European Policy Centre
- stakeholderThe European Policy Centre (EPC) is an independent, not-for-profit think tank dedicated to fostering European integration through analysis and debate, supporting and challenging...
OECD - Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development
- stakeholderThe mission of the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD) is to promote policies that will improve the economic and social well-being of people around the...
IOM - International Organization for Migration
- stakeholderEstablished in 1951, IOM is the leading inter-governmental organization in the field of migration and works closely with governmental, intergovernmental and non-governmental...
ICMPD - International Centre for Migration Policy Development
- stakeholderThe International Centre for Migration Policy Development (ICMPD) is an international organisation with 18 Member States and more than 250 staff members. Active in more than 90...
ITC-ILO - International Training Centre of the International Labour Organisation
- stakeholderThe Centre provides training and related services that develop human resources and institutional capabilities. We thereby contribute to achieving the ILO's goal of decent work...
MPC - European University Institute - Migration Policy Centre
- stakeholderMPC conducts advanced policy-oriented research on global migration, asylum and mobility. It serves governance needs at European and global levels, from developing, implementing...
EUI - European University Institute
- stakeholderThe European University Institute (EUI) is a unique international centre for doctorate and post-doctorate studies and research. Since its establishment 40 years ago by the six...
EUI-RSCAS - Robert Schuman Centre for Advanced Studies (RSCAS)
- stakeholderRSCAS is an inter-disciplinary research centre at the heart of the European University Institute (EUI). It was established in 1992 to complement the four disciplinary...
CIDOB - Barcelona Centre for International Affairs
- stakeholderCIDOB is an independent and plural think tank based in Barcelona, dedicated to the study, research and analysis of international affairs. Created in 1973 as an International...
MPG - Migration Policy Group
- stakeholderThe Migration Policy Group is an independent non-profit European organisation dedicated to strategic thinking and acting on equality and mobility. The two areas are related and...
The IAB brain-drain data
- datasetThe IAB data collection on international migration has been carried out within the framework of the TEMPO project (TEmporary Migration; integration and the role of POlicies); a...
- Dataset ID: IABBD
IAB - Institute for Employment Research. Institut fur Arbeitsmarkt- Und Berufsforschung
- stakeholderThe Institute for Employment Research (IAB) conducts research on the labour market in order to advise political actors at all levels in a competent manner. Economists,...