- European Commission
- EU Science Hub
- Knowledge Centre on Migration and Demography
- Knowledge Portal
- Information Catalogue
ROOT: Research on organized trafficking
- projectTo contribute to a real comprehension of the impact of organized crime in trafficking in women. To prepare a transnational project directed at eradicating the trafficking in...
Europol - European Union Agency for Law Enforcement Cooperation
- DGs & EU AgenciesThe European Union Agency for Law Enforcement Cooperation (Europol), is the law enforcement agency of the European Union (EU) formed in 1998 to handle criminal intelligence and...
European Migrant Smuggling Centre (EMSC)
- web portalThe European Migrant Smuggling Centre (EMSC) is a platform to help Member States improve how they exchange information and coordinate their operations in the fight against...
UNODC - United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime
- stakeholderThe United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime (UNODC) is a global leader in the fight against illicit drugs and international crime. Established in 1997 through a merger between...
Interpol - International Criminal Police Organization
- stakeholderINTERPOL is the world’s largest international police organization, with 192 member countries. Our role is to enable police around the world to work together to make the world a...
CBSS - Council of Baltic Sea States
- stakeholderThe Council of the Baltic Sea States is an overall political forum for regional inter-governmental cooperation. The Members of the Council are the eleven states of the Baltic...