Eurostat - Statistical office of the EU
- DGs & EU AgenciesEurostat is the Statistical office of the EU within the European Commission. Its mission is to provide high quality statistics for Europe. While fulfilling its mission, Eurostat...
- datasetEurostat disseminates the population data as transmitted by the countries in accordance with the Article 3 of Regulation (EU) No 1260/2013 on European demographic statistic and...
- European Union ; Candidate countries ; Iceland ; Liechtenstein ; Norway ; Switzerland
Eurostat Population projections
- datasetThe latest population projections were released by Eurostat in July 2020. They provide data at national level across 31 European countries, covering the period 2019 to 2100....
Eurostat's statistics on population, demography and migration comprises data by various breakdowns and derived statistics such as ageing and population structure, population...
The dejuvenation and ageing of Europe's population puts society for some major challenges. The development towards a knowledge-based society requires continues investment in new...
OECD - population data
- web portalThe portal shows several indicators: Growth populaton rates, births, deaths and net migration during the year.
UNFPA - United Nations Population Fund
- stakeholderThe United Nations Population Fund (UNFPA) is the lead UN agency for delivering a world where every pregnancy is wanted, every childbirth is safe and every young person's...
The Population Division was established in the earlier years of the United Nations to serve as the Secretariat of the then Population Commission, created in 1946. Over the...
Data on how patterns of migration to Europe have developed. The THEMIS international project team investigated what makes people decide to migrate; why some of those initial...
WIC - Wittgenstein Centre
- stakeholderThe Wittgenstein Centre (IIASA,VID-ÖAW, WU) is a collaboration among the World Population Program of the International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis (IIASA), the Vienna...