- European Commission
- EU Science Hub
- Knowledge Centre on Migration and Demography
- Knowledge Portal
- Information Catalogue
Eurostat - Sustainable Development Goals
- web portalSustainable development objectives have been at the heart of European policy for a long time, firmly anchored in the European Treaties  and mainstreamed in key cross-cutting...
World Development indicators
- datasetThe primary World Bank collection of development indicators; compiled from officially-recognized international sources. It presents the most current and accurate global...
- Dataset ID: WDI
Key Indicators of the Labour Market (KILM)
- datasetThe KILM is a collection of 17 key indicators of the labour market; covering employment and other variables relating to employment (status; economic activity;...
- Dataset ID: KILM
World Bank Open Data Portal
- web portalFree and open access to global development data (includes data on climate change and migration)
UNDP - United Nations Development Programme
- stakeholderThe United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) works in some 170 countries and territories, helping to achieve the eradication of poverty, and the reduction of inequalities and...
- stakeholderWith 189 member countries, staff from more than 170 countries, and offices in over 130 locations, the World Bank Group is a unique global partnership: five institutions working...
ILO - International Labour Organisation
- stakeholderThe International Labour Organization (ILO) is the United Nations agency for the world of work. It sets international labour standards, promotes rights at work and...
UNICEF Innocenti - UNICEF Office of Research – Innocenti
- stakeholderThe Office of Research – Innocenti is UNICEF’s dedicated research centre. Its core mandate is to undertake cutting-edge, policy-relevant research that equips the organization...
OHCHR - United Nations Human Rights Office of the High Commissioner
- stakeholderAs the principal United Nations office mandated to promote and protect human rights for all, OHCHR leads global human rights efforts speaks out objectively in the face of human...
CGD - Center for Global Development
- stakeholderCGD works to change the policies and practices of rich countries and powerful institutions to reduce global poverty and inequality. CGD is a policy crucible, where world class...
SDGs Index and Dashboard
- web portalSDGs (Sustainable Development Goals) Interactive Dashboard is a data-driven initiative that supports tracking and monitoring of the United Nation's global goals. The platform...
The World in 2050 (TWI2050)
- web portalThe World in 2050 (TWI2050) is a global research initiative in support of a successful implementation of the United Nations’ 2030 Agenda. The goal of TWI2050 is to provide the...
ADB - Asian Development Bank
- stakeholderThe Asian Development Bank was conceived in the early 1960s as a financial institution that would be Asian in character and foster economic growth and cooperation in one of the...
Save the Children
- stakeholderSave the Children has led global action on children’s rights for more than 90 years. https://www.savethechildren.net/resources
Population Reference Bureau
- stakeholderThe Population Reference Bureau informs people around the world about population, health, and the environment, and empowers them to use that information to advance the...
ODI - Overseas Development Institute
- stakeholderThe Overseas Development Institute (ODI) is a leading independent think tank on international development and humanitarian issues. Our mission is to inspire and inform policy...
FAO - Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations
- stakeholderThe three main goals are: the eradication of hunger, food insecurity and malnutrition; the elimination of poverty and the driving forward of economic and social progress for...
- stakeholderCARE is a global leader within a worldwide movement dedicated to ending poverty.CARE works around the globe to save lives, defeat poverty and achieve social justice.