- European Commission
- EU Science Hub
- Knowledge Centre on Migration and Demography
- Knowledge Portal
- Information Catalogue
DG-HOME- Irregular Migration & Return - Return & readmission
- web portalDescription of DG HOME activities in the field. Initiatives, Policies and approaches of th EC on the subject Irregular Migration/ return and readmission. Links to: relative...
Frontex - European Border and Coast Guard Agency
- DGs & EU AgenciesThe European Border and Coast Guard Agency, also known as Frontex (from French: Frontières extérieures for "external borders"), is an agency of the European Union headquartered...
OECD - Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development
- stakeholderThe mission of the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD) is to promote policies that will improve the economic and social well-being of people around the...
ICMPD - International Centre for Migration Policy Development
- stakeholderThe International Centre for Migration Policy Development (ICMPD) is an international organisation with 18 Member States and more than 250 staff members. Active in more than 90...
OHCHR - United Nations Human Rights Office of the High Commissioner
- stakeholderAs the principal United Nations office mandated to promote and protect human rights for all, OHCHR leads global human rights efforts speaks out objectively in the face of human...
Determinants of International Migration (DEMIG) TOTAL
- datasetData on migration policy changes; migration and emigration flows and bilateral migration flows. DEMIG TOTAL: reports immigration; emigration and net migration flows for up to...
- Dataset ID: DEMIG-TOTAL
Determinants of International Migration (DEMIG) POLICY
- datasetData on migration policy changes; migration and emigration flows and bilateral migration flows. DEMIG POLICY tracks more than 6;500 migration policy changes enacted by 45...
- Dataset ID: DEMIG-POLICY
Determinants of International Migration (DEMIG) C2C (country-to-country)
- datasetData on migration policy changes; migration and emigration flows and bilateral migration flows. DEMIG C2C: (country-to-country) database contains bilateral migration flow data...
- Dataset ID: DEMIG-C2C
MPC - European University Institute - Migration Policy Centre
- stakeholderMPC conducts advanced policy-oriented research on global migration, asylum and mobility. It serves governance needs at European and global levels, from developing, implementing...
OSCE - Organization for Security and Co-operation in Europe
- stakeholderWith 57 participating States in North America, Europe and Asia, the OSCE – the Organization for Security and Co-operation in Europe – is the world’s largest regional security...
- web portalThe Africa Portal is an online resource that seeks to broaden the availability, accessibility and use of policy research on issues critical to the future of Africa
- stakeholderThe Brookings Institution is a nonprofit public policy organization based in Washington, DC. Our mission is to conduct in-depth research that leads to new ideas for solving...
ODI - Overseas Development Institute
- stakeholderThe Overseas Development Institute (ODI) is a leading independent think tank on international development and humanitarian issues. Our mission is to inspire and inform policy...
- networkThe aim was to develop an effective policy to prevent illegal migration including trafficking in human beings and the smuggling of migrants. To this end, the following...
KNOMAD - Global Knowledge Partnership on Migration and Development
- networkKNOMAD is a global hub of knowledge and policy expertise on migration and development issues. KNOMAD draws on experts from all parts of the world to synthesize existing...
APN - Asia-Pacific Network for Global Change Research
- networkThe Asia-Pacific Network for Global Change Research (APN) is a network of member country governments that promotes global change research in the region, increases developing...