- European Commission
- EU Science Hub
- Knowledge Centre on Migration and Demography
- Knowledge Portal
- Information Catalogue
Asylum applications; first time applicants; including Unaccompanied Minors (UAM)
- datasetAsylum applicant means a person having submitted an application for international protection or having been included in such application as a family member during the reference...
- monthly; quarterly; annual
- European Union ; United Kingdom ; Iceland ; Liechtenstein ; Norway ; Switzerland
- Dataset ID: migr_asyapp
Flow Monitoring in the Mediterranean and Western Balkans
- datasetIOM´s Displacement Tracking Matrix (DTM) is a suite of tools and methodologies designed to track and analyze human mobility in different displacement contexts; in a continuous...
UNHCR Population Statistics Database
- datasetThe database contains information on UNHCR's populations of concern from 1951 onwards. It can be used to investigate different aspects of displacement: host countries and...
IOM Displacement Tracking Matrix (DTM)
- datasetThe Displacement Tracking Matrix (DTM) system is tracking and monitoring internally displaced populations. It captures; processes and disseminates information in order to...
- Dataset ID: DTM
Resettlement data / Resettlement Data Portal
- datasetThe Resettlement Data Portal contains information from 2003 to the most recent reporting period. The Portal is updated on the 5th of each month. The information presented here...
UN OCHA Humanitarian Data Exchange
- datasetThe Humanitarian Data Exchange platform managed by UN OCHA hosts more than 4;000 country specific or world wide datasets. More than 250 different organizations are using the...
- Dataset ID: HDX