- European Commission
- EU Science Hub
- Knowledge Centre on Migration and Demography
- Knowledge Portal
- Information Catalogue
DG HOME - DG for Migration and Home Affairs
- DGs & EU AgenciesThe Commission's Directorate-General for Migration and Home Affairs is responsible for EU policy on migration and home affairs.
Enforcement of immigration Legislation
- datasetEnforcement of immigration legislation (EIL) data contain statistical information based on Article 5 and 7 of the Council Regulation (EC) no 862/2007 with reference to: Third...
- European Union ; United Kingdom ; Iceland ; Liechtenstein ; Norway ; Switzerland
- Dataset ID: migr_eil
DG-HOME - Irregular Migration & Return - Migrant Smuggling
- web portalDescription of DG HOME activities in the field. Initiatives, Policies and approaches of th EC on the subject Irregular Migration and Smuggling. Links to: relative legislation;...
DG-HOME- Irregular Migration & Return - Return & readmission
- web portalDescription of DG HOME activities in the field. Initiatives, Policies and approaches of th EC on the subject Irregular Migration/ return and readmission. Links to: relative...
MIDWEB: Migration for Development of the Western Balkans
- projectFrom 1.2.2010 to 30.11.2012 the project MIDWEB made a contribution to the reconstruction and the development of the countries Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, the Republic of...
Ravot-EUR: Referral of and assistance for victims of human trafficking in Europe
- projectThe project aims at developing a transnational referral mechanism among Hungary, Belgium and the Netherlands, for referral, assistance and safe return of victims trafficked for...
RETURN TO SRI LANKA: Sustainability of return migration to Sri Lanka
- projectFollowing the ceasefire signed in Sri Lanka in 2002 return of international migrants, refugees and Internally Displaced Persons became more of a possibility. The readmission...
Frontex - European Border and Coast Guard Agency
- DGs & EU AgenciesThe European Border and Coast Guard Agency, also known as Frontex (from French: Frontières extérieures for "external borders"), is an agency of the European Union headquartered...
FRA - European Union Agency for Fundamental Rights
- DGs & EU AgenciesThe European Union Agency for Fundamental Rights (FRA) is the EU’s centre of fundamental rights expertise. It is one of the EU’s decentralised agencies. These agencies are set...
Forced return monitoring systems
- datasetThe EU Return Directive (2008/115/EC) in Article 8 (6) introduced an important fundamental rights safeguard for third-country nationals ordered to leave the EU because they do...
Frontex Risk Analysis Network (FRAN) Quarterly Report
- datasetStatistical analysis of quarterly changes of eight irregular-migration indicators and one asylum indicator; provided by MS border-control authorities. Indicators: Detections...
- Dataset ID: FRAN-Q
Frontex Annual Risk Analysis Report
- datasetThe Frontex Risk Analysis Report concentrates on the current scope of Frontex operational activities; which focuses on irregular migration at the external borders of the EU and...
- Dataset ID: ARA
MedCOI: Medical Country of Origin Information
- projectThe EUAA provides access to medical country of origin information (MedCOI). This information supports the national migration and asylum authorities in Europe to reach accurate...
UNHCR Population Statistics Database
- datasetThe database contains information on UNHCR's populations of concern from 1951 onwards. It can be used to investigate different aspects of displacement: host countries and...
IOM Displacement Tracking Matrix (DTM)
- datasetThe Displacement Tracking Matrix (DTM) system is tracking and monitoring internally displaced populations. It captures; processes and disseminates information in order to...
- Dataset ID: DTM
- web portalThe protection tool provides the key information that UNHCR staff, government officials and judges need to decide whether an asylum-seeker is a refugee.
EMN Return Experts Group (REG) Directory
- web portalThe REG Directory “Connecting Return Experts across Europe” gives an overview of the programmes across Europe to support return and reintegration in third countries. The EMN REG...
IOM - International Organization for Migration
- stakeholderEstablished in 1951, IOM is the leading inter-governmental organization in the field of migration and works closely with governmental, intergovernmental and non-governmental...
ICMPD - International Centre for Migration Policy Development
- stakeholderThe International Centre for Migration Policy Development (ICMPD) is an international organisation with 18 Member States and more than 250 staff members. Active in more than 90...
AVRR: Assisted Voluntary Return and Reintegration
- projectThe provision of reintegration assistance to migrants in their countries of origin is an essential element to ensure sustainability of returns. IOM and partners in countries of...