- European Commission
- EU Science Hub
- Knowledge Centre on Migration and Demography
- Knowledge Portal
- Information Catalogue
DG HOME - DG for Migration and Home Affairs
- DGs & EU AgenciesThe Commission's Directorate-General for Migration and Home Affairs is responsible for EU policy on migration and home affairs.
EIP-on-AHA: European Innovation Partnership on Active and Healthy Ageing
- web portalEIP on AHA portal: this platform is a communication and information hub for all actors involved in Active and Healthy Ageing through Europe. It is the place to encourage partner...
Social Protection & Social Inclusion
- web portalThe European Commission supports and complements the Member States' policies in the fields of social inclusion and social protection.
EU Immigration Portal
- web portalEU immigration portal for family members, students, workers etc. providing information to would-be migrants
EUROMED Migration IV
- projectThe overall objective of EUROMED Migration IV (2016-2019), a programme financed by the European Union and implemented by ICMPD, is to support EU Member States and ENI Southern...
MICIC: Migrants in countries in crisis; supporting an evidence based approach for effective and cooperative state action
- projectOverall objective is to improve the capacity of states and, where relevant, other actors to assist and provide protection to migrants who are trapped in countries in crisis and...
Mig-Healthcare: Minimize health inequalities and improve the integration of vulnerable migrants and refugees into local communities
- projectThe project aims to facilitate the transition from institutional to community-based care and integrated services for migrants and refugees that will ensure health equality and...
Mig-HealthCare: Strengthen Community Based Care to minimize health inequalities and improve the integration of vulnerable migrants and refugees into local communities
- projectMig-HealthCare will produce a roadmap to effective community based care models to improve physical and mental health care services, support the inclusion and participation of...
ITC-ILO - International Training Centre of the International Labour Organisation
- stakeholderThe Centre provides training and related services that develop human resources and institutional capabilities. We thereby contribute to achieving the ILO's goal of decent work...
UNICEF Innocenti - UNICEF Office of Research – Innocenti
- stakeholderThe Office of Research – Innocenti is UNICEF’s dedicated research centre. Its core mandate is to undertake cutting-edge, policy-relevant research that equips the organization...
"3P" Anti-trafficking Policy Index
- datasetThe index evaluates policy efforts against human trafficking in the three prime areas of prosecution; protection and prevention (3Ps) worldwide.
- Dataset ID: 3P
ECRE - European Council on Refugees and Exiles
- networkECRE is a pan-European alliance of 98 NGOs in 40 countries protecting and advancing the rights of refugees, asylum seekers and displaced persons. Our mission is to promote the...
MMP: Mixed Migration Platform
- web portalThe Mixed Migration Platform (MMP) aims to provide quality information and analysis to improve decision-making for people on the move through the Middle East and Europe, as well...
IES - Institute for European Studies
- stakeholderThe Institute for European Studies (IES) at the Vrije Universiteit Brussel (VUB) is an academic Jean Monnet Centre of Excellence and a policy think tank that focuses on the...
NL-CMR - Radboud University - Centre of Migration Law
- stakeholderThe research of the Centre for Migration Law (CMR) is focused on issues surrounding migration and minority protection.
CAAC - Special Representative of the Secretary-General for Children and Armed Conflict
- stakeholderThe Special Representative of the Secretary-General for Children and Armed Conflict (CAAC) serves as the leading UN advocate for the protection and well-being of children...
RC - Red Cross
- stakeholderThe Red Cross EU Office is a membership office representing the 28 National Red Cross Societies in the EU, the Norwegian Red Cross, and the International Federation of Red Cross...
UNU MERIT - United Nations University – Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology
- stakeholderThe United Nations University – Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (UNU-MERIT) is a research and training institute of United Nations...
ADCS - Association of Directors of Children’s Services
- stakeholderADCS is a membership organisation. The members hold leadership roles in children’s services departments in local authorities in England. They specialise in developing,...
WHO - World Health Organisation
- stakeholderThe World Health Organisation (WHO) goal is to build a better, healthier future for people all over the world. Working through offices in more than 150 countries, WHO staff...