- European Commission
- EU Science Hub
- Knowledge Centre on Migration and Demography
- Knowledge Portal
- Information Catalogue
DG HOME - DG for Migration and Home Affairs
- DGs & EU AgenciesThe Commission's Directorate-General for Migration and Home Affairs is responsible for EU policy on migration and home affairs.
DG INTPA - DG for International Partnerships
- DGs & EU AgenciesThe Commission's Directorate-General for International Partnerships is responsible for formulating the EU’s international partnership and development policy, with the ultimate...
Together against trafficking in human beings
- web portalThe EU anti-trafficking website provides a one-stop-shop for practitioners and the public interested in the problem of trafficking
EU Immigration Portal
- web portalEU immigration portal for family members, students, workers etc. providing information to would-be migrants
Global Action to prevent and address Trafficking in Human beings and the smuggling of migrants
- projectThe overall objective of the project is to prevent and address trafficking in persons (TIP) and the smuggling of migrants (SOM) by assisting selected partner countries in...
CONNECT: Identifying good practices in, and improving, the connections between actors involved in reception, protection and integration of unaccompanied children in Europe
- projectThe project aims to identify and promote good practices on reception and protection, focusing on the roles and responsibilities of actors engaging in the situation of these...
Ravot-EUR: Referral of and assistance for victims of human trafficking in Europe
- projectThe project aims at developing a transnational referral mechanism among Hungary, Belgium and the Netherlands, for referral, assistance and safe return of victims trafficked for...
ROOT: Research on organized trafficking
- projectTo contribute to a real comprehension of the impact of organized crime in trafficking in women. To prepare a transnational project directed at eradicating the trafficking in...
DEMANDAT: Addressing demand in anti-trafficking efforts and policies (DemandAT)
- projectThe project investigates the notion of ‘demand’ for trafficking in human beings (THB) from a range of scientific perspectives and develops an integrated framework that...
Europol - European Union Agency for Law Enforcement Cooperation
- DGs & EU AgenciesThe European Union Agency for Law Enforcement Cooperation (Europol), is the law enforcement agency of the European Union (EU) formed in 1998 to handle criminal intelligence and...
Frontex - European Border and Coast Guard Agency
- DGs & EU AgenciesThe European Border and Coast Guard Agency, also known as Frontex (from French: Frontières extérieures for "external borders"), is an agency of the European Union headquartered...
Eurojust - European Union's Judicial Cooperation Unit
- DGs & EU AgenciesEurojust (also written EUROJUST) is an agency of the European Union (EU) dealing with judicial co-operation in criminal matters. Eurojust stimulates and improves the...
FRA’s regular overviews of migration-related fundamental rights concerns
- datasetIn view of the increased numbers of refugees; asylum seekers and migrants entering the EU; FRA publishes monthly reports highlighting key developments about the fundamental...
- Dataset ID: overviews
Frontex Risk Analysis Network (FRAN) Quarterly Report
- datasetStatistical analysis of quarterly changes of eight irregular-migration indicators and one asylum indicator; provided by MS border-control authorities. Indicators: Detections...
- Dataset ID: FRAN-Q
SIS II - Second generation Schengen Information System
- datasetOperational management of the second generation Schengen Information System (SIS II) which entered into operation on 09 April 2013 replacing SIS1. SIS II; the largest...
- Dataset ID: SISII
IOM Global (Victim-Centred) Human Trafficking Database
- datasetAs of 2000; IOM records primary data on victims of trafficking (VoT) under IOM assistance; largely in countries of origin. Additional qualitative analyses include routes and...
- Dataset ID: CTM
Assisted voluntary return and reintegration
- datasetIOM offers AVRR services to migrants who are unwilling or unable to remain in Egypt and wish to return to their country of origin. The AVRR programme in Egypt started in 2011...
- Dataset ID: AVRR
UNODC Trafficking in persons data
- datasetDetected victims and their profiles; by citizenship; by forms of exploitaiton and sex; people convicted by sex or citizenship; people prosecuted by sex; people suspected;...
ILO Global estimate of forced labour
- datasetData include statistics on trafficking (only trafficking for labour purposes; not including trafficking for the removal of organs; forced marriage; forced adoption…). ILO mainly...
Yearbook on Illegal Migration; Human Smuggling and Trafficking in Central and Eastern Europe.
- datasetPublished since 2000 with the latest issue available for 2013. It includes a survey and analysis of border management and border apprehension data from 22 States obtained via a...