- European Commission
- EU Science Hub
- Knowledge Centre on Migration and Demography
- Knowledge Portal
- Information Catalogue
DG HOME - DG for Migration and Home Affairs
- DGs & EU AgenciesThe Commission's Directorate-General for Migration and Home Affairs is responsible for EU policy on migration and home affairs.
EU Immigration Portal
- web portalEU immigration portal for family members, students, workers etc. providing information to would-be migrants
CONNECT: Identifying good practices in, and improving, the connections between actors involved in reception, protection and integration of unaccompanied children in Europe
- projectThe project aims to identify and promote good practices on reception and protection, focusing on the roles and responsibilities of actors engaging in the situation of these...
Europol - European Union Agency for Law Enforcement Cooperation
- DGs & EU AgenciesThe European Union Agency for Law Enforcement Cooperation (Europol), is the law enforcement agency of the European Union (EU) formed in 1998 to handle criminal intelligence and...
Frontex - European Border and Coast Guard Agency
- DGs & EU AgenciesThe European Border and Coast Guard Agency, also known as Frontex (from French: Frontières extérieures for "external borders"), is an agency of the European Union headquartered...
Humanitarian Action for Children
- web portalOverview of UNICEF's humanitarian activities, including situation of children in migration, world-wide; contains also data on a monthly basis; special section on migrant crisis...
Children on the Move
- web portalInformation about the particular situation of children in migration with emphasis on unaccompanied minors
OHCHR - United Nations Human Rights Office of the High Commissioner
- stakeholderAs the principal United Nations office mandated to promote and protect human rights for all, OHCHR leads global human rights efforts speaks out objectively in the face of human...
MMP: Mixed Migration Platform
- web portalThe Mixed Migration Platform (MMP) aims to provide quality information and analysis to improve decision-making for people on the move through the Middle East and Europe, as well...
Transnational child protection Portal
- web portalThe Transnational Child Protection Portal offers a platform for sharing information, knowledge, and expertise among all those involved in safeguarding children in cross-border...
Human trafficking resources database
- web portalRepository categorizing and summarizing existing resources on labor and sex trafficking of children and adults, as well as the trafficking of organs and body parts.
Interpol - International Criminal Police Organization
- stakeholderINTERPOL is the world’s largest international police organization, with 192 member countries. Our role is to enable police around the world to work together to make the world a...
CATW - Coalition against trafficking in women
- stakeholderCATW is a non-governmental organization that works to end human trafficking and the commercial sexual exploitation of women and children worldwide. CATW is the world’s first...
DCI NL - Defence for Children International - the Netherlands
- stakeholderDefence for Children International - the Netherlands
DCI - Defence for Children
- stakeholderDefence for Children International (DCI) is a leading child-rights-focused and membership-based grassroots Movement, founded in 1979, the first International Year of the Child....
ECPAT UK - Every Child Protected Against Trafficking
- stakeholderECPAT UK is a leading children's rights organisation working to protect children from child trafficking and transnational child exploitation.
DCI IT - Defence for Children International - Italy
- stakeholderDefence for Children International - Italy
NL-MSJ - Ministry of Security and Justice (NL)
- stakeholderThe Ministry of Security and Justice is responsible for maintaining the rule of law in the Netherlands, so that people can live together in freedom, regardless of their...
CBSS - Council of Baltic Sea States
- stakeholderThe Council of the Baltic Sea States is an overall political forum for regional inter-governmental cooperation. The Members of the Council are the eleven states of the Baltic...