- European Commission
- EU Science Hub
- Knowledge Centre on Migration and Demography
- Knowledge Portal
- Information Catalogue
Frontex - European Border and Coast Guard Agency
- DGs & EU AgenciesThe European Border and Coast Guard Agency, also known as Frontex (from French: Frontières extérieures for "external borders"), is an agency of the European Union headquartered...
ICMPD - International Centre for Migration Policy Development
- stakeholderThe International Centre for Migration Policy Development (ICMPD) is an international organisation with 18 Member States and more than 250 staff members. Active in more than 90...
OHCHR - United Nations Human Rights Office of the High Commissioner
- stakeholderAs the principal United Nations office mandated to promote and protect human rights for all, OHCHR leads global human rights efforts speaks out objectively in the face of human...
UN-ACT: United Nations Action for Cooperation Against Trafficking in Persons
- projectto ensure a coordinated approach to more strategically and effectively combat trafficking in persons in the Greater Mekong Sub-region (GMS) and beyond. The project builds upon...
CBSS - Council of Baltic Sea States
- stakeholderThe Council of the Baltic Sea States is an overall political forum for regional inter-governmental cooperation. The Members of the Council are the eleven states of the Baltic...
- networkThe aim was to develop an effective policy to prevent illegal migration including trafficking in human beings and the smuggling of migrants. To this end, the following...