SG - Secretariat-General
- DGs & EU AgenciesThe Secretariat-General is responsible for the overall coherence of the Commission’s work – both in shaping new policies, and in steering them through the other EU institutions....
Eurostat - Statistical office of the EU
- DGs & EU AgenciesEurostat is the Statistical office of the EU within the European Commission. Its mission is to provide high quality statistics for Europe. While fulfilling its mission, Eurostat...
JRC - Joint Research Centre
- DGs & EU AgenciesThe Joint Research Centre is the Commission's science and knowledge service. The JRC employs scientists to carry out research in order to provide independent scientific advice...
- web portalThe EC Megatrends Hub is a dynamic collective intelligence system continuously drawing on the vast knowledge available in the European Commission and beyond. It is a curated...
KCMD Atlas of Migration
- web portalThe Atlas of Migration bring together harmonized, up-to-date validated data on the status of migration and demography in 27 EU Member States and 171 non-EU countries and...
KCMD Data+ Catalogue
- web portalThe European Commission's Knowledge Centre on Migration and Demography (KCMD) Data+ catalogue enables any user to discover datasets, web portals and platforms, stakeholder...
KCMD Dynamic Data Hub
- web portalthe KCMD Dynamic Data Hub allows policymakers to save time in querying data and undertake more comprehensive analysis exploring additional data in related domains. Indeed, the...
Eurostat Population and Housing census
- web portalEurostat's statistics on Population and Housing Census. This data represent an essential source of vital statistical information ranging from the lowest small-area geographical...
Eurostat Population (Demography, Migration and Projections)
- web portalEurostat's statistics on population, demography and migration comprises data by various breakdowns and derived statistics such as ageing and population structure, population...
Eurostat Migrant Integration
- web portalEurostat's statistics on migrant integration. Policy background, data, methodology, legislation, publications and statistics illustrated.
Migration Research Platform
- web portalThe Migration Research Platform encompasses activities under the Framework Programme on Migration and Mobility. For policy responses to be sound, a substantiated understanding...
KCMD - Knowledge Centre on Migration and Demography
- stakeholderThe European Commission's Knowledge Centre on Migration and Demography (KCMD), established on 20 June 2016, aims to provide scientific evidence for EU policymaking tailored to...
EC - European Commission
- stakeholderThe European Commission is the executive of the European Union and promotes its general interest.
ESPAS - European Strategy and Policy Analysis System
- networkESPAS is an inter-institutional collaboration among the officials of the European Commission, the European Parliament, the Council of the EU, and the European External Action...
Migration profiles common set of indicators
- datasetAs members of the Global Migration Group (GMG) the Population Division of UN/DESA; in collaboration with UNICEF and other members of the data and research working group;...
The State of World Population
- datasetThe statistical tables in "The State of World Population 2016" include indicators that track progress toward the goals of the Framework of Actions for the follow-up to the...
- Dataset ID: SWOP
United Nations Global migration database
- datasetThe United Nations Global Migration Database (UNGMD) is a comprehensive collection of empirical data on the number (“stock”) of international migrants by country of birth and...
- Dataset ID: UNGMD
International migration flows to and from selected countries
- datasetThe dataset includes time series data on the flows of international migrants to and from countries as recorded by 45 countries that gather this information systematically. The...
- Dataset ID: MIG/Flow
EMN Asylum and Migration Glossary
- web portalThe purpose of the European Migration Network (EMN) Glossary of terms relating to Asylum and Migration is inter alia to improve comparability between EU Member States through...
Migration Data Portal
- web portalThe Portal aims to serve as a unique access point to timely and comprehensive migration statistics, which are now scattered across many different organizations and agencies. The...
- European Commission
- EU Science Hub
- Knowledge Centre on Migration and Demography
- Knowledge Portal
- Information Catalogue