European Union Emergency Trust Fund (EUTF)
- web portalThe European Union Emergency Trust Fund for stability and addressing root causes of irregular migration and displaced persons in Africa (EUTF for Africa) aims to foster...
- web portalThe EC Megatrends Hub is a dynamic collective intelligence system continuously drawing on the vast knowledge available in the European Commission and beyond. It is a curated...
EC - European Commission
- stakeholderThe European Commission is the executive of the European Union and promotes its general interest.
CLIMAFRICA: Climate change predictions in Sub-Saharan Africa: impacts and adaptations
- projectAfrica is probably the most vulnerable continent to climate change and climate variability and shows diverse range of agro-ecological and geographical features. Thus the impacts...
AfricanBioServices: Linking biodiversity, ecosystem functions and services in the Great Serengeti-Mara Ecosystem (GSME) - drivers of change, causalities and sustainable management strategies
- projectThe direct dependence of humans on ecosystem services is by far strongest in developing regions where poverty restricts access to resources. This dependency also makes people in...
RETURN TO SRI LANKA: Sustainability of return migration to Sri Lanka
- projectFollowing the ceasefire signed in Sri Lanka in 2002 return of international migrants, refugees and Internally Displaced Persons became more of a possibility. The readmission...
EUBORDERSCAPES: Bordering, Political Landscapes and Social Arenas: Potentials and Challenges of Evolving Border Concepts in a post-Cold War World
- projectIn order to gauge its significance, conceptual change in the study of borders must be seen in relation to fundamental social, economic and geopolitical transformations that have...
MIEUX+: MIgration EU eXpertise+
- projectMIEUX+ (MIgration EU eXpertise+ Initiative) is a peer-to-peer experts’ facility that supports partner countries and regional organisations to better manage migration and...
MIDWEB: Migration for Development of the Western Balkans
- projectFrom 1.2.2010 to 30.11.2012 the project MIDWEB made a contribution to the reconstruction and the development of the countries Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, the Republic of...
- European Commission
- EU Science Hub
- Knowledge Centre on Migration and Demography
- Knowledge Portal
- Information Catalogue