IDMC - Internal Displacement Monitoring Centre
- stakeholderIDMC is the leading source of information and analysis on internal displacement worldwide. Since 1998, our role has been recognised and endorsed by United Nations General...
Platform on Disaster Displacement
- stakeholderAddress knowledge and data gaps; Promote policy and normative development in gap areas; Enhance the Use of Identified Effective Practices; Mainstream Human Mobility Challenges...
CATW - Coalition against trafficking in women
- stakeholderCATW is a non-governmental organization that works to end human trafficking and the commercial sexual exploitation of women and children worldwide. CATW is the world’s first...
WFP - World Food Programme
- stakeholderThe WFP is the leading humanitarian organization fighting hunger worldwide, delivering food assistance in emergencies and working with communities to improve nutrition and build...
RI - Refugees International
- stakeholderOur mission is to be a powerful voice for lifesaving action. Refugees International advocates for lifesaving assistance and protection for displaced people and promotes...
NRC - Norwegian Refugee Council
- stakeholderThe Norwegian Refugee Council is an independent humanitarian organisation helping people forced to flee. We work in crises across 31 countries, where we help save lives and...
- stakeholderCARE is a global leader within a worldwide movement dedicated to ending poverty.CARE works around the globe to save lives, defeat poverty and achieve social justice.
- networkACAPS is an independent information provider that is free from the bias or vested interests of any specific enterprise, sector, or region. As independent specialists in...
DRC - Danish Refugee Council
- networkThe Danish Refugee Council (DRC) is a humanitarian, non-governmental, non-profit organisation founded in 1956 that works in more than 30 countries throughout the world. DRC...