EMN - European Migration Network
- networkThe European Migration Network (EMN) is an EU network of migration and asylum experts who work together to provide objective, comparable policy-relevant information. The EMN was...
SOPEMI - Continuous Reporting System on Migration
- networkThe Continuous Reporting System on Migration (known under its French acronym, SOPEMI, from Système d’observation permanente des migrations) was established in 1973 to provide...
- networkThe aim was to develop an effective policy to prevent illegal migration including trafficking in human beings and the smuggling of migrants. To this end, the following...
IEAG - UN Secretary-General’s Independent Expert Advisory Group on the Data Revolution for Sustainable Development
- networkOn the 29 August 2014 Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon named an Independent Expert Advisory Group on the Data Revolution for Sustainable Development. The 24-member group of experts...
ESPN - European Social Policy Network
- networkThe European Social Policy Network (ESPN) was established in 2014 to provide the Commission with independent information, analysis and expertise on social policies. The ESPN...
Global Initiative Against Transnational Organized Crime
- networkThe Global Initiative against Transnational Organized Crime is a network of prominent law enforcement, governance and development practitioners who are dedicated to seeking new...
- European Commission
- EU Science Hub
- Knowledge Centre on Migration and Demography
- Knowledge Portal
- Information Catalogue