ESPAS - European Strategy and Policy Analysis System
- networkESPAS is an inter-institutional collaboration among the officials of the European Commission, the European Parliament, the Council of the EU, and the European External Action...
UN SDSN - UN Sustainable Development Solutions Network
- networkThe UN Sustainable Development Solutions Network (SDSN) has been operating since 2012 under the auspices of the UN Secretary-General. SDSN mobilizes global scientific and...
Mixed Migration Centre
- networkThe Mixed Migration Centre (MMC) was established in February 2018. It brings together various existing regional initiatives – hosted or led by the Danish Refugee Council (DRC) –...
M4D Net - Migration for Development Network
- networkThe M4D Net is facilitated by the Joint Migration and Development Initiative. It connects and supports migration and development practitioners, policy-makers and experts across...
KNOMAD - Global Knowledge Partnership on Migration and Development
- networkKNOMAD is a global hub of knowledge and policy expertise on migration and development issues. KNOMAD draws on experts from all parts of the world to synthesize existing...
Global partnership for Sustainable Development Data
- networkGlobal network of governments, NGOs, and businesses working together to strengthen the inclusivity, trust, and innovation in the way that data is used to address the world’s...
VREN - Voluntary Return European Network
- networkThe Voluntary Return European Network (VREN) responded to the needs expressed by the European Commission in the Return Fund Work Programme 2010 for an improved cooperation...
Migrating out of Poverty Research Programme Consortium
- networkMigrating out of Poverty Research Programme Consortium focuses on the relationship between internal and regional migration and poverty in Africa and Asia. It is funded by the...
ERIN - European Reintegration Network
- networkThe ERIN Specific Action Program aims to implement sustainable return and reintegration of third country nationals in their country of origin, with cooperation between ERIN...
APN - Asia-Pacific Network for Global Change Research
- networkThe Asia-Pacific Network for Global Change Research (APN) is a network of member country governments that promotes global change research in the region, increases developing...
- networkACAPS is an independent information provider that is free from the bias or vested interests of any specific enterprise, sector, or region. As independent specialists in...
DRC - Danish Refugee Council
- networkThe Danish Refugee Council (DRC) is a humanitarian, non-governmental, non-profit organisation founded in 1956 that works in more than 30 countries throughout the world. DRC...
CDKN - Climate and Development Knowledge Network
- networkCDKN supports decision-makers in designing and delivering climate compatible development. We do this by combining research, advisory services and knowledge management in support...
- European Commission
- EU Science Hub
- Knowledge Centre on Migration and Demography
- Knowledge Portal
- Information Catalogue