UNFCCC - United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change
- stakeholderWith 197 Parties, the United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change (UNFCCC) has near universal membership and is the parent treaty of the 1997 Kyoto Protocol. The Kyoto...
RSC - Refugee Studies Centre
- stakeholderOur mission is to build knowledge and understanding of the causes and effects of forced migration in order to help improve the lives of some of the world’s most vulnerable people.
MACIMIDE - Maastricht Centre for Citizenship, Migration and Development
- stakeholderMACIMIDE is the interdisciplinary research platform of Maastricht University that brings together scholars working in the fields of migration, mobility, citizenship, development...
SCMR - Sussex Centre for Migration Research
- stakeholderThe SCMR is a broad church for migration research that is theoretically informed and policy relevant. In the Sussex tradition, our distinctiveness comes through a genuinely...
RI - Refugees International
- stakeholderOur mission is to be a powerful voice for lifesaving action. Refugees International advocates for lifesaving assistance and protection for displaced people and promotes...
MPI - Migration Policy Institute
- stakeholderThe Migration Policy Institute is an independent, non-partisan, non-profit think tank in Washington, DC dedicated to analysis of the movement of people worldwide. MPI provides...
NRC - Norwegian Refugee Council
- stakeholderThe Norwegian Refugee Council is an independent humanitarian organisation helping people forced to flee. We work in crises across 31 countries, where we help save lives and...
ICMC - International Catholic Migration Commission
- stakeholderICMC is a registered non-profit organization working in the areas of refugee and migration issues. ICMC was officially granted public juridical status by the Holy See in 2008....
IPCC - Intergovernmental panel on climate change
- stakeholderThe Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC) is the United Nations body for assessing the science related to climate change. The IPCC provides regular assessments of...
HDRO - United Nations Human Development Report Office
- stakeholderThe mission of HDRO is to advance human development. The goal is to contribute towards the expansion of opportunities, choice and freedom. The office works towards this goal by...
EJF - Environmental Justice Foundation
- stakeholderThe Environmental Justice Foundation (EJF) is working to secure a world where natural habitats and environments can sustain, and be sustained by, the communities that depend...
- stakeholderCARE is a global leader within a worldwide movement dedicated to ending poverty.CARE works around the globe to save lives, defeat poverty and achieve social justice.
AU - African Union
- stakeholderThe main objectives of the OAU were, inter alia, to rid the continent of the remaining vestiges of colonization and apartheid; to promote unity and solidarity among African...
- European Commission
- EU Science Hub
- Knowledge Centre on Migration and Demography
- Knowledge Portal
- Information Catalogue